Chapter 75

"Eyes band karo! Mjy gown pehna hai!"She scolded Manik who was adamant that she should change infront of him..
"Aray! I have seen you so many times without clot--!"Before he could finish his naughty statement Nandini palmed his lips laughing loudly..
"Manik..! Dressing room hai!"She glared at him as his hand went under her shirt..
"Acha? Tou you want to go to the bedroom!"He asked naughtily and kissed her neck line..
"Manik..! Why are you behaving like a kid! Apna performance tou achy say day diya! Mjy q distract kar rahy ho?"She slapped his shoulder..
"Ohh! Tou am your distraction! Interesting!"He whispered and before she could lose it the door knocked..!
"Love birds! Nandini ki performance ka time hony wala hai! Manik bahar aa ja she need to get ready!"Mukti shouted from outside and before Nandini could say anything Manik sealed their lips Nandini had no option else to respond back..! She fisted his hair and pulled him closer..!
"You are my death!"He murmured and broke the kiss! Pecking her forehead one last time he opened the door only to be pushed away by other girls..!
"I love you Nandini..!"Manik exclaimed before leaving the dressing room while she smiled..!
------------------------
Manik was walking in the corridor engrossed in his cell phone while his other buddies had gone to arrange for after party. Manik had fought with Aryaman too and now he was waiting for Nandini's performance. When suddenly he heard screams! Not a human scream but animal!
"Angel?"Manik called out and run towards the source of voice..! Nayonika had brought Angela with herself..! Was she in some kind of trouble? He reached the storeroom door and opened it..! He saw Angela rolling on the muddy floor her one claw was locked in trap and she was in pain..
"God Angel! Darling sweetie how did you got here! You know you mistress will kill me!"Manik said worriedly and reached Angela..! She was still screaming..! Manik carefully untrapped her claw and placed her in his lap. He pulled out his handkerchief and cleaned Angela's wound patting her head all the time..! Suddenly he heard the storeroom door closed and before he could react to it the door was locked!
"Wait what! Sh!t!!"Manik banged the door and shouted..! Angela started with her mew wail again and Manik picked her up..!
"Shh..! Angel! Relax! I am with you..!"Manik spoke and little one clinged to him..!
"How am I supposed to get out of here?"He spoke to himself and pulled out his cell phone from his pocket. "What? No signals???"He freaked out and now real tension occupied him..
-------------------------------
Nandini was full ready! She was going to sing Taylor Swift's love story so she had wore the same gown!

-------------------------------Nandini was full ready! She was going to sing Taylor Swift's love story so she had wore the same gown!

She was excited as she was looking pretty! She wanted Manik to see her in this beautiful attire!
"Wow! Killer..!"Cabir exclaimed as they all were back from the after party preparations..!
"Thank you Cabir!"Nandini smiled and Cabir gave her a friendly hug..
"Nandini! It's time!"Abhimanyu spoke peeking in the dressing room and she nodded..
"Where is Manik?"Nandini asked looking at Dhruv..
"Aray Nandu! Tu stage pay ja! Main Manik ko bulata hoon..!"Cabir said and Nandini nodded. Her heart was beating in her chest! Something was wrong! Where was he? 10 minutes ago he had tried to sneak inside the room again only to get pushed back by girls again..! Nandini walked towards the stage with help of Navya and Alya..!
------------
"What the hell? Manik's cell in unreachable!"Cabir shouted worriedly and Mukti, Abhi, Dhruv also panicked..
"Nandini..! Wo sing nahi kar paye ge Manik k bina!"Dhruv said biting his nails..
"Search for Manik..!"Abhimanyu shouted and all run to find Manik..
------------
"Alya! Where is Manik..! Please usy bulaoa! Mera dil bohat ghabra raha hai!"Nandini said to Alya and she nodded her head..
"Nandu..! Tum tension mat lo! Everything will be ok..! Manik aa jye ga..!"Navya assured her but she shook her head...
-------------
"Manik! Mila?"Cabir asked huffing going out of breath and all shook their head..
"Nandini..! Atleast we can boast her up to sing?"Alya said and all run to back stage..!
"Nandini..! Sing!"Fab 4 and thakars whispered from back stage. But Nandini's eyes were searching just for him..! and Only him..! He was nowhere!
-------------------------------
"Please! Someone open the damn door!"Manik shouted and banged the door of the storeroom once again..! He had to made to Nandini's performance she needed him..! He had promised her..!
"This door will never open Manik Malhotra!"Manik heard a voice which not even in his dreams he wanted to hear..!
"Rahul..!?"Manik whispered and Rahul came out of the shadow..
"Yes..! Rahul Khana! Bhool gya? Teri wife ka rap--!"Before Rahul could complete..
"Shut up..!"Manik yelled..! He can't hear a word against his pure wife! No he won't..!
"Q? Sun nahi sakta?"Rahul yelled and pointed a gun at Manik..! "Aj! I will kill you..! You destroyed me! I will kill you..! Hisaab barabar!"Rahul said and Manik shook his head..! He can't die! He had a promise to fulfill..
-----------------------
I will be not with you! You will just close your eyes and imagine my face! Trust me It will make everything easy for you!"Manik's voice echoed in her ear and she closed her eyes to imagine Manik's handsome face. Manik's baby was with her! His princess was in her womb! She placed her hand on her tummy and took a deep breath! She was ready to sing!
We were both young when I first saw you.
I close my eyes and the flashback starts:
I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air.
See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns.
See you make your way through the crowd
And say, "Hello, "
Little did I know...
That you were Romeo, you were throwing pebbles,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...
She closed her eyes and started the song when for the very first time she met Manik..! How much rude she was with him..! He was so irritated because of her! She had slapped him..! She smiled reminiscing the moments..
---------------
"I will kill you..!"Rahul shouted and rewarded Manik with another punch..! Manik fell on the floor and tried to defend himself..
------------
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess,
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".
So I sneak out to the garden to see you.
We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew
So close your eyes... escape this town for a little while.
Oh, oh.
'Cause you were Romeo - I was a scarlet letter,
And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"
But you were everything to me,
I was begging you, "Please don't go"
And I said...
Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all that's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".
Nandini continued moving around the stage, All the time thinking about the love of her life. How he helped her..! How he kissed her..! How for the first time they made love..! Everything! He fought with his Dadi for her..
--------------
"Rahul..! Please..! Dekh..! Mjy jany day..!"Manik spoke but Rahul pushed him away..
"Why? Why would I let you go?"Rahul yelled..
"Let's make a deal! You let me go for Nandini's performance! After performance I will be back! Tjy me ko maarna hai na! Maar laina! I will come back..! but please let me go for Nandini once just one last time!"Manik begged..
"Dekh Malhotra! Agr tu wapas any ka promise karta hai tou..! Main kuch soch sakta hoon..!"Rahul said rubbing his chin..! He was a bas***d..
--------------------------
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around.
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town.
And I said...
Nandini sang once again her eyes were searching for her love! He had promised her and she knew he won't let her down! Her baby's Papa will come for them..!
Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone.
I keep waiting for you but you never come.
Is this in my head? I don't know what to think.
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said...
Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone.
I love you, and that's all I really know.
I talked to your dad - go pick out a white dress
It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh.
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you
She reached the last lines and suddenly she saw Manik making way in between the crowd he was running towards her..! Her prince! Her Romeo was coming for her! She knew it! She knew he will come for her! He was running and she too run..! All the time singing for her man! Crowd was going mad with happiness and fab4, thakars sighed in content..!
Manik reached Nandini and she reached Manik. She flunged in his arms and he twirled around lifting her from the floor..! Oh God how much they both love each other! After sometime they broke the hug and without bothering for anyone else Manik placed his lips on Nandini for a long passionate kiss! The curtain fell down and a Romeo Juliet lived Happily Ever After..!
Finally they broke apart gasping for air and Nandini smiled..
"Where were you?"It was her first question..
"I was stuck..! Aur mjy wapas jana hai..! I just came for you..!"He said caressing her cheeks and she frowned..
"Meeting hai?"She asked curiously and he nodded..
"I love you so much Nandini..! Tum say bohat pyaar krta hoon aur apni akhri saans tak karta rahoon ga..!"He said emotionally and pecked her forehead..! Nandini was confused what was going on? Why was he saying all that?
"What happened?"She asked cupping his cheeks and he shook his head with that he kissed her palms. She hugged him and he hugged her back..! He had to go back to Rahul orelse he will come up! He can't afford anyone to get hurt! Rahul had snatched his cell phone too!  Manik borrowed Cabir's cell phone and informed the police..! He need to distract Rahul for few minutes Rahul was an idiot to send Manik back! He really had lost it..!All were busy in talking including Nandini and Manik sneaked out carefully!
-----------------
"Am back..! Chala gooli..!"Manik said to Rahul and he smiled..!
"Waday ka paka nikla tu Manik..! Kya baat hai..!"He was happy..!
"Manik..!"They both turned on the voice and saw Nandini standing..! Her eyes were almost bulging out of the sockets..
"Oh my GOD..! Manik..! Tu Nandini ko bhi lay aya?"Rahul exclaimed..
"What are you doing here Nandini? Go..! Just go away..!"Manik shouted and rushed to get Nandini..! Actually she had followed Manik. As a result she was here..!
"Tum ny jhoot bola..! How could you Manik.? We can call the police?"She whisper-yelled at him but before that..
"Tch Tch Tch! Us say pehly I will kill you both..!"Rahul aimed the gun at MaNan and Nandini hide in Manik's chest..! This was the end? Rahul pressed the Trigger bullet left the gun but it didn't hit MaNan..! MaNan who had their eyes closed open to see Aryaman lying on the floor. Nandini screamed in anxiety and Manik held her tightly..! Rahul was standing numb..! Aryaman saved MaNan..
"Manik..! Prof! He died..! OMG! OMG! Aiyaapaa..! Manik..!"Nandini was shouting all the time clinging to Manik who himself was standing shocked..! Suddenly all buddies came running and police too came..! Such an uneventful day! Nandini who was holding all this with great difficulty fainted in Manik's arms..! Manik never knew that another shock awaited him..
--------------------
Nandini opened her eyes and looked around. She was in their room and saw Manik standing in the window staring at the stars..! She knew that he got to know..! She never wanted to hide..! But it was a tough time..! She was about to get up when..
"Hey..! Don't..!"Manik turned to her and sat beside her on the bed..! "Doctor told me you need rest..!"He said softly adjusting the blanket on her and she held his hand..
"Am sorry hubby!"She whispered and he looked away with that he freed his hand. He was hurt..! He was scared..! He was scared for Nandini..! What if he lose her? It was not the thing that he didn't wanted to be a father! Yes he wanted to but!
"Agr tmhy kuch ho gya tou?"He asked innocently and she smiled..
"Kuch nahi ho ga..! If you don't want! We will not have this baby..!"She spoke determinedly and he look at her shocked..! "Before all that give me your hand!"Nandini again spoke and Manik gave her his hand. She placed his hand on her tummy and he stared at her. She moved closer to him and placed her head on his shoulder facing away..! "Can you feel her Manik? Your princess! Can you wait for the day when you will hold your baby girl in your arms? Can you wait for the day when she will take baby steps towards you and will fall in your arms? Can you wait for the day when she will call you Papa, Dad, Daddy or anything else you want? Can you wait for the day when she will hold your finger in her tiny hands and walk with you? She will be your proud Manik! Your daughter! Man--!"Nandini's words proved as a healer for Manik and a tear escaped his eye which fell on her neck.
"I want my princess!"He whispered softly and Nandini smiled..! She was successful..!
"You know Manik..! Princess and Mama loves daddy alot..!"She whispered in his ear and he pulled her in a kiss..
"Daddy loves you both!"He muttered on her lips and kissed her madly! After he broke the kiss he dipped his head in her and trailed kisses all over..
"Love me Manik..! Please..!"Nandini whispered breathing heavily and Manik look at her..!
"It won't hurt my princess na?"Manik asked innocently and Nandini cupped his cheek..!
"It won't! Mama needs it! Please..!"She too spoke innocently and Manik pecked her forehead..! With that his hand traveled to open the zipper of her dress and Nandini fused their lips..! After few minutes their clothes were lying around the floor and Manik covered them with the blanket..! Nandini moaned Manik's name countless times when he gave her countless kisses! Gently softly and carefully Manik touched her body! Because Nandini's womb carries his heir! His princess! They loved each other crazily reaching the heights of pleasure Nandini dug her nails in Manik's back when he claimed her nth time!
"Ohh Manik..! I love you so much.!"Nandini shouted drowning in the pool of pleasure and Manik sealed her lips with his to seal her shouts..!
"Shhh..! Relax..! I love you too..!"Manik whispered kissing her hair numerous times when she dug her face in his chest..! They didn't spoke for long long time..! But kept lying listening to each other's heartbeat..
"Baby!"Manik spoke after a long pause..
"Hmm!"
"I will be a good father na?"He told her his confusion..
"You will be perfect Manik..! You are a perfect son! A perfect husband and I am sure you will a perfect Dad too!"She whispered back and pecked his forehead..!