yeolset

jungkook: baby

jungkook: baby are you there??

jungkook: its been three hours, cut me sOME SLACK PARK JIMIN.

jungkook: pARK JiMIN i sWeAR to gOd fUcKINg rEPly mE.

seen

jungkook: thats it.

jungkook: im going over i dont fucking care.

jungkook: i need to see you.

-

"um, sorry jungkook-ah, but you're not allowed to visit jimin" taehyung rubbed his nape awkwardly as he stood in front of jimin's room door.

"what? why cant i? i wanna meet him" jungkook tried to move taehyung away but the elder just stood there, guarding the door.

"nurse taehyung shi, i. want. to. meet. my. boyfriend." jungkook dead on punctuated every word, shooting a cold glare at the elder as he crossed his arms.

"but jiminie told me you guys broke it off" taehyung stood there dumbfounded as jungkook's expression changed from infuriation to dolefulness in a snap.

"what?" jungkook's alarmed and distressed tone must have caught jimin's attention because after a few seconds, the door's open and jimin stood there, trying to find the source of voice until he spotted jungkook, almost immediately slamming back his room door.

"jimin hyung! what's wrong with you? i admit that i was wrong, but why did you say we broke up? we're still together hyung! i still love you! jimin!" jungkook banged the door, not realisng the salty tears that is falling down his face, his eyes stinging and burning.

"we cant jungkook-ah" jimin croaked in a weak voice through the door, making jungkook's eyes widen.

"what do you mean we cant? we love each other! what is the fucking matter?"

"im about to die jungkook! that's the fucking matter! you always think we could work out! that we could be happy forever, but you dont know that you're being selfish, you dont know happiness has an ending too! and im ending it now, and it's because i fucking love you! i love you too much, im scared i'll hurt you! im scared you'll do harmful things that you shouldnt be doing! so please jungkook, please just, just forget i even existed" jimin sobbed, hand flying to his mouth to muffle the painful sobs that is emitting.

"i fucking hate you! i hate you so much! i don't deserve to be treated like this by you! i hate you so much hyung!" jimin heard profanities being screamed, things being thrown around and taehyung's voice from outside before it was silent as he made his way to the balcony of his room, setting his hand on the railings as gushes of air hit him.

"i'm worthless, i cant make anyone happy, i know" jimin bit his bottom lip, clenching his hand so hard, it turned white. he let out a shaky exhale, turning around to find taehyung looking at him before he opened his arms, making jimin break down in his hold.

"you're not worthless minie. you're so much more. it's just- it's just sad that you're leaving too soon"

and for once, jimin, he thought of living.