seumul

jimin: jungkook im scared.

jungkook: why??

jimin: im getting injections.

jimin: and i hATE INJECTIONS.

jimin: fuck im about to cry.

jimin: fuck my life.

jungkook: do you want me to come over?

jungkook: damn i'll come over even if you dont want me to.

jimin: yes please.

jungkook: be right there.

-

"jimin, breathe in, breathe out-"

"jimin! baby, oh my god are you alright?" jungkook rushed to jimin's side, finding him hiding himself in his covers from taehyung.

"he's always like this when it comes to injections eventhough it only happens once a month" taehyung shook his head as he placed the needle back down, waiting for jimin to be ready.

"jimin, baby come out, it's just injections-"

"but i hate injections!" the elder whined, digging into his pillow more.

"jimin, come on, im here. i wanna see your beautiful face"

"shut up"

jimin peered through his blanket, seeing jungkook smiling at him. he let out a sigh as he pushed himself out of the covers.

"are you okay now?" taehyung asked, the brown haired shaking his head.

"you have to get it anyways, give me your hand darling"

"the fuck you calling him darling?" jungkook shot at glare at the nurse, making him laugh as he took the needle from the stand.

"it's not funny!" jungkook crossed his arms, frowning at the other as jimin gave his arm to the nurse.

he bit his bottom lip as he felt the needle pierced his skin, making him hiss softly. jungkook kissed his forehead and cheek assuringly, trying to ease out the pain from the needle.

"done" taehyung flashed a smile before taking a plaster and placing it on the injected area, taking out his gloves before walking out.

"baby, are you okay?" jungkook cupped the elder's cheeks, staring into jimin's eyes.

"now that you're here, yeah, i guess im fine"

publishing three more chapters for you hoes.