Chapter Fourteen

Hello. Its me.
Not but fr, hey... im kinda back. I missed you and your funny comments. Im done my course in May so yay.
I wrote this on my phone so sorry if theres mistakes.
Enjoy lovelies.

-----

"Are you ready?" He shouted up the stairs. He always scared me when he shouted, even when he wasn't made. I tugged down the dress, trying to make it reach my knee to no avail.

I sighed and ran my hand through my wavy blonde hair. I left the bathroom, strolling down the hallway. I was beyond terrified. I know, I was the one looking forward to this thing all along but now that it was here, my anxiety was taking over.

"Ready" I responded at the top of the stairs. I held the railing going down, my eyes searching for Seth. my brow furrowed when I couldn't find him.

"Set- Sir" I quickly recovered, my heart thumping. Why did I get worked up over the little things. I almost laughed at myself.

He came around the corner, his eyes on his phone, "Hurry, we'll be late" I didn't bother pointing out that it was him we were waiting on. He had lost his tie, I had been ready. While waiting I just went up to check myself once more.

He glanced up at me and paused. His eyebrows raised only to make my heart stop. My hand went to my face, "What? Is my black eye noticeable?"

He shook his head and returned to looking at his phone, "No it's fine. You look pretty" It almost sounded forced.

"Thank you, you look-" I paused, an annoying feeling appearing. His tie. His tie wasn't on right. I blinked, staring at it in a trance.

"What are you staring at?"

My eyes returned to his face, "Uhm nothing" He gave me the look that basically told me to answer the question. I let out a sigh and nodded toward his tie.

"It's not on properly" I mumbled.

"Doesn't matter" He shrugged.

A tingling feeling appeared in my head. I tried to stop looking at it but I couldn't. I wanted to tell him to fix it but I didn't want to be rude. My OCD was beginning to kick in.

"Look" He sighed, "I don't wear suits and ties, I don't know how to do this crap"

"Do you want me to?" I internally slapped myself the moment the sentence came out. I stared at him as if he was a monster about to eat me, "I don't mean it looks bad, I just uh.. if you wanted it fixed then... I don't know what I'm saying"

"If it's annoying you that much" He sighed.

Suddenly I regretted the offer even more. Fixing his tie would be invading his personal space. It would make me look even dumber to just bend over from a distance to fix it.

He raised his eyebrows, "Well?"

"Uhm, yeah, sure" I mumbled, shuffling down the rest of the steps and over to him.

My heart was thumping for no good reason. I made a face, thinking of when Tyrese had told me a scenario he wanted to act out with me.

Lets just say the only clothing I was allowed to wear was a tie. Of course it never happened!

I made sure to keep my breath even when I finally stood in front of him. So close..

His eyes were on me and I noted one eyebrow arch when I stood still.

Immediately my hand went to the tie, his gaze making me feel awkward. My clumsy hands fumble about, fixing it up.

Then a thought came into my head.