"They look so in love," - Marichat pt. 2

well bc i have no life and i'm bored here's a new chapter hahah xđ

____________________________

Because dance was on Saturday, Marinette had one day to prepare to every nonesense she was going to hear in school. 

Chat visited her around 11 p.m. on Sunday. She was about to go to sleep, when a knock was heard. She hurried and opened the trapdoor, so the cat could climb in. 

He quickly kissed her and not long after she returned the kiss. 

She put her hands in his hair, his resting on her hips. He pulled away short after, even though he could kiss her for weeks without getting bored.

"Shy, silly kitty?" she teased. 

"No. But I want to take you somewhere," he wispered against her lips. They were still very close, so both of them could hear each other's breathing. 

"Now?" she asked. He nodded as he pulled completly away. Warmness left her body as he moved away from her.

"I'm in my pajamas?" Marinette quetly laughed. Chat laughed. "Just put something warm on," 

He turned around, so she could change in peace. She knew he wouldn't look. He was a gentleman. 

"Ok, I'm done," she smiled. She put on long sweetpants and a jacket over her pajamas. He smiled. Her hair was down and when she wanted to put it in pigtails, Chat stopped her. 

"You look great anyway, but I kind of prefer your hair down," he smiled at her, before pecking her lips and picking her up. 

"Let's go then," she smiled. 

He carried her as he ran across the rooftops. She burried her head in his shoulder and held for dear life. She was used to the speed as Ladybug. But Ladybug wasn't there. It was Marinette. They ran until they came to Eiffel Tower. 

"I know it's cliche, but I need to show you the view," he smiled at her. "It's usually the spot I go to, when I need to think," 

He looked at her, when he realized she was confused. "Do you trust me?" Marinette nodded. 

She thought they were going on Effiel Tower, but she was wrong. He extended his baton and they were going up. They were once like this before, but that was in the daytime and they were fighting an akuma, so it didn't count. 

He sat her down on his lap, as they watched the view. The wind was blowing her hair everywhere. 

"You know, I really regret listening to you," she stated as she tried to tie her hair together. She finally got it. 

"Now calm down and watch the view. It's the best in the middle of the night," he smiled as he kissed her cheek. 

Now she had time to actually look at the view. And it actually blew her away. And I'm not saying it because there was a lot of wind ( ;D ).

"It's amazing," she smiled. She was so happy to be there with him. 

"How can you do it?" she asked him as he got lost in thought. "Do what?"

"Hold balance like this," she smiled when she looked at them. She was sitting on his leg which was just normally placed as he would be sitting in a comfortable chair.

"Magic, I guess. But I'm pretty good in balancing things," he smiled proudly. 

"Aren't you a little bragging kitty," she scratched under his chin. He purred and automatically blushed.

"I'm really starting to think I'm dating a cat, not a human," she laughed. 

----------------------------------------------

In the morning, Tikki had to wake her up for like 10 minutes until she finally dragged herself to school. 

"Maybe you shouldn't stay up until 3 a.m. to be with Chat on that pole of his," she laughed. 

Marinette looked at the little kwami. "I regret nothing,"

She entered the school and as she expected everyone was talking about Chat's girlfriend. 

"I think she's a loser. I mean who would date that alley cat?" Chloe said. Marinette was really close from snapping. She sat down in her sit, trying not to look mad. 

"Hey girl! You won't believe what happened!" Alya exclaimed. Marinette's head was resting on the table. 

"Tell me the news," she knew it was something about the famous duo. 

"So you know, I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night," Alya started, Marinette taking her head off the table. Something told her she wouldn't want to miss this. 

"And I saw Chat and his girlfriend under the Eiffel Tower on his baton. Like she was literally sitting on his lap, when they were really high up in the air!" she exclaimed. Everyone in class looked at her. 

"Really? How do you know it was them?" Nathanael asked. 

"Well, who would be in the middle of the night, holding balance on a extended baton while holding someone?" Alya asked in a *duh* tone. "Also I got a picture,"

Marinette's body froze. She didn't know that the same thing happened to the boy in the front row.

"H-How did you g-get the picture? I-I mean by what you said t-they were really high in air," Marinette stuttered. Kim looked at her suspiciously. 

"Do you know something we don't?" he asked. 

"What? No!" Marinette wanted to sound convincing. 

"If you think Marinette's dating Chat Noir, then there's only 0.0003% that that's true. I mean there's a lot of girls in Paris," Max stated. 

"I'm not dating Chat Noir, guys," Marinette sighed. "Can you just show the picture?"

"I took it with my brother's camera. You know? The good camera," she smiled as she opened LadyBlog on her tablet. The picture was blurry, so niether of their faces were shown, but it was obvious it was them. 

"I wish we knew who she was," Nino said. 

"Have you guys ever consider, that she might be in danger if her indentity came out in public?" Adrien spoke up. All eyes were turned to him. "I'm just saying." 

He put his arms up in defence.

"He's right, though," Rose said. "We shouldn't pry in their lifes,"

Miss Bustier calmed the class down and everyone went back to their seats.

Marinette couldn't be more happy the class started. 

--------------------------------------

Adrien stopped her when she was walking out of the classroom. 

"I need to talk to you," he said and for her suprise, she agreed. They went somewhere they were alone. When they were out of the sight, he hugged her. He was finally ready. 

"Adrien, are you okay?" she asked. He nodded.  He took a deep breath. 

"You're scarring me," she laughed. 

"Marinette, please don't hate me after this," he said. 

"Why would I hate you?" she asked. "You're my friend,"

"You see, there's where you're wrong," he nervously smiled. She was getting really confused. 

"Marinette, I'm Chat," her eyes went wide as she took in the information. 

"I understand if you want to break up or...-" he was cut off by her lips placed on his. 

"I love you no matter who you are. I told you I would," she smiled as she hugged him. 

"We need to be careful next time. I'm so sorry, that you nearly got caught," he said into her shoulder. 

"Don't be," 

-----------------------------------------

dont judge me. I got out of ideas (; and the reveal happened. well half of it ;D