Emilees POV

I had pulled up to my house and walked up to the door with Max knowing that Turner was there. I walked in and put my stuff down and Max went to her bed and laid down. I went into my office to see him in there at the big network of computers.
"So have you found out how she found me?" I asked sitting in another roll chair and scooted over to him. He was clicking and staging and all sorts of things so fast it was hard to keep track.
I heard the front door open and boots going down the hall. I turned around to see Blake. Blake is his wife and my best friend.
"I heard what happened! Did you see her?" She asked quickly pulling me in for a hug.
"No. Almost thought about it though. I miss her so much but I don't exactly know if I'm ready to face her yet." I said pulling away and a stray tear fell. Blake wiped it away then walked over to Turner and smacked the back of his head.
"OW! What was that for?" He asked rubbing the back of his head.
"That's for scaring me,"she smacked him again," and that's because I'm your wife." She put her hands on her hips.
"Ok so I found out how she found you and your not going to like it." He said and turned to face us.
"Well? Get on with it!" I said lifting my hands to him.
"Well you remember my brother Markus? Well as it turns out he is the one that found you for her." He said running his hands through his shirt thick black hair.
"What!? Isn't that against both of you policies?" Blake asked him and looked to the computer to see an incoming video chat comfort no other than Markus. Turner accepted it.
"Hey bro- hey why it's a family chat I see." He said guesturing to all of us.
"Cut it Markus! You went against policy! You gave away one of my clients! Plus she is like a sister to me which makes me even more angry at you!" He yelled.
"Yea you see. When Ms. Parrilla came to me about a month ago I told her that I couldn't find her than a couple weeks ago I told her I found ms there because running your whole life is not a very good thing to do." He said in his very distinctive Australian accent.
"Why?" I asked and left the room. Blake came after me.
"Madisen! It's going to be ok." She said as she sat on the couch.
I started to hyperventilate. Blake shot  up and grabbed my shoulders.
"Calm down! Calm down breath! You can go on 2 world tours, get shot 3 times and your dog got shot once! How is this making you freak out and those not?" She asked looking me feud in the eyes. I calmed my breathing before I spoke.
"Because that was easier then facing my messed up past! When I was younger I was at the set and got in a fight and broke my thigh bone and got hit with a car after that I didn't talk for two years till I decided that I wasn't going to be a burden on Lana anymore and seeing her again I don't know what I'll do!!" I yelled. She looked at me and I knew that her heart was breaking for me but I didn't want the sympathy.
"I-I think you should at least see her and talk to her because that way you can put all of that behind you. I know you didn't have it the best growing up but at least you had some one who loves you even when you didn't feel it. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have my mom and dad." She said the last sentence in a whisper. She looked at me then pulled me into a hug but we both jumped back when we heard a yell coming from the office.
"BLAKE! MADISEN! Get in here!!" Turner yelled. We both scrambled into the room.
"She's here! Madisen you need to go!" He said while pushing buttons and then pushed the big red button on the wall the house turned everything that I owned into something else that way if she came here she wouldn't know that that was actually my house.
"Ok but in a hour take her to the dinner so she can at least see her even if she doesn't see me." I said and ran to my room grabbing my embergency bag and my coast bag and Max's bag a went out the door. Blake followed me to my truck with Max.
"Get in girl!" I told her and she got in the back as I set my stuff in the back seat.
"Be careful I'll see you in a little." She told me as a closed my door I nodded than left.
___________________________
Lanas POV

I was at the hotel in my room pacing from the door to the window trying to think of what to do next. Markus! I could call him to see if there was any other way for me to contact Emilee.
I pulled out my phone and got the slip of paper from my poker of the secured line he told me to call on.
"Lana? How may I help you?" He asked. I hestitated but asked anyways.
"Is there any other way of contacting Emilee?"
"You mean get info in her?"
"Yes please!" I sat doe on the chair near the the window.
"As it so happens I have a contact that may be able to help you. His name is Turner. His address is 230s 440w." He stated. I bit my lip.
"Ok I'll go talk to him."
"Great I'll let him know I'm sending you his way." I smiled then hung up. Wow! I can't believe that this was actually happening. I might be able to get my daughter back........

Comment
&
Vote!