XXX : Pretty

"Jiminnie, do you still think that 15and's Park Jimin is your destined love?" I asked as we were walking home from school.

"Of course I do! It's not just our names that literally match, both of us have amazing vocal cords too. If we drop a duet, yahhh.... It would be the end of the world."

"Geurae.." I nodded a few times.

"Do you think similarities are a coincidence? I think that's fate," he eagerly continued.

But don't you and Nam Sujin have lots of similarities too?

"Alright alright you can stop preaching now," I answered him, still confused.

Wanting the conversation to stay casual, I huffed some air and grinned, "Too bad I don't know any hot guy named Jinhee."

"I know one," he suddenly said.

"Really?"

"Oh wait," he paused and rubbed his chin, "Sorry, but turns out the name's Jimin."

"Really Jimin?" I chuckled at him, who was laughing right next to me.

My eyes then can't help but stay on him, he was smiling whilst staring at the clouds. His side profile and the moving background of our neighborhood reminds me of all the times we walked home together since we were little. The memory brought a smile to my face, causing me to look away from him.

"Hey, wanna check out the Roaring Currents movie?" he suddenly asked.

"The one about Admiral Lee? Sure!"

"Then let's go tonight, where do you wanna go see it?"

A place instantly popped in my mind, a place with pretty flowers and Seoul city lights as a view. I remembered the place that I wanted to show him so badly.

"Ah! Daehan Cinema!"

"Daehan Cinema? The Daehan Cinema you went to Jungkook with?" he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh shut up! But yes."

He giggled, "Damn Park Jimin you're good, Jungkook had to ask her but now she's the one taking you there."

"Eih! You're the one who suggested movies in the first place!" I lightly slapped his arm.

"Alright, alright!"

"You better dress up prettily though, like how you did when you were going with Jungkook," he flashed me a grin.

"Hey!" I protested, my insides feeling a bit fuzzy.

"Now here's your home," he pushed me towards the gate of my house, "See you later! I'm not helping you this time but you still have to look pretty!" he ran away backwards right after, waving his hands at me.

I waved back and went inside the empty house chuckling. I was still smiling when I climbed up the stairs, but then my phone vibrated.

From : Dumb Dino

Hey lady, I've checked the schedule and 6.30 pm seems ok. I'll pick you up at 5.30 then! Don't. Forget. Pretty. ;)

As expected from Park Jimin, that was fast.

But then, five thirty?

I looked at the top right corner of my phone screen and found out that it was by then already four o'clock past three minutes, causing me to stop being all smileys and run upstairs.

I threw my bags aside as soon as I opened the door to my room and quickly went inside the shower, peeling off our school uniform from my skin. Hurriedly turning on the tap, I jumped as drops of freezing cold water hit my skin like a violent rain. I quickly adjusted the heat. Then I didn't know if I should use the citrus scented shampoo or lavender. I was on the verge of panicking that I almost used facial wash as a toothpaste.

Finally getting out from the hell of a shower, I checked that it was then four twenty. After grabbing a random tee and shorts to use, I plugged in my hairdryer and started drying. All the hot air and rushing had made me kinda sweaty. I paused the drying and set the air-con to the coolest temprature possible. But then when I resumed to dry my hair, my hair was then tangled and I was getting so frustrated I might explode. Desperately trying to brush my hair, the comb broke.

"THIS IS IT!" I threw myself to my bed and buried my face to the pillows.

I laid there for some moments and grunted, doing nothing but only hitting the pillows repeatedly.

I listened to the voice of the air conditioner and closed my eyes.

But then wailed like a cow.

After feeling contented and making some slightly inhumane noises, I sat up and tried to calm myself down. Inhaling and exhaling cool air a few times, I glanced at the clock.

Four fifty five.

"OH SHAT."

I ran to my parents' room and found my mom's hair brush. Returning to my room, I brushed my now-almost-completely-dry hair.

Outfit.

I barged my wardrobe open and scanned for something decent and pretty.

A striped turtleneck and camel dungaree?

Cool, but not exactly a "pretty" outfit.

A black leather jacket, black shirt, black skinny jeans, and a black beanie?

I'm not going to a rock concert though.

Flannel shirt?

Too casual..

Bodycon dress?

Too sexy.

White boxy button up with long sleeves, black leather skort, and a maroon coat?

Oh wait that was what I wore on the date with Jungkook.

White t-shirt, denim shorts, and red high-top converse?

....No

"Finally!"

I threw a white lace dress and a denim jacket to my bed, smiling proudly.

After struggling on applying light make up and doing a half updo on my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror with nonexistent happy tears flowing on my cheeks.

Perfect.

But then I glanced at my clock and found out that it was already 5.45. Cursing at myself while throwing stuffs inside my purse, I wondered why Jimin had not arrive yet. But then my phone was nowhere to be found.

Ah, my school bag!

About to retrieve my phone from the poor bag that was thrown near the door, the door itself suddenly creaked open.

"Jinhee-yah why aren't you answering your phone? I've waited outside for like twenty minutes and--

Holy shit you look so beautiful..."

_______________

Guise chill Nam Sujin is not evil lol the drink is perfectly safe and delishus omg why would y'all be so mean to her xD