Hatred of jealously

Umbreon slowly broke the kiss. "Heh, you weren't prepared, were you?" He teased.

Espeon: *blushes* N-no, it was unexpected...*yawn.*

Umbreon: seems like someone is tired. He smiled at her.

"Yes I'm tired *blushes badly* u-uhm c-can I sleep with you?" She stuttered.
The dark type nodded.

The pyschic Pokemon's face was a bright red as she layed right next to him.

Umbreon: Aww, Its so cute when you're blushing. He teased.

Espeon: *blushes more* sh-shut it. She yawned once more.

"Goodnight my love." He smiled at her.

"Goodnight umbreon." She kissed on more time. Finally, the both of them drifted off to sleep.

-Next Day-

Jake and Jessica got to the Pokemon center early. Then, both trainers had walked into umbreon's room, only to see umbreon and espeon Pokemon asleep.

Jessica: This is sooo cute! I have to take a picture of this. She squealed with joy as she took out her phone.

Jake: *sets ace on the bed* I don't think that's necessary babe.

"Flareon flare(Jessica is right, they do look cute.)"

"Ace! Your supposed to be on my side."

"*startled* Flareon flare-on( sorry Jake but, Jessica is right, they do look together)."

Jessica: Ha! Even your Pokemon agrees with me. Espeon finally woke up. The psychic Pokemon rubbed her eyes with her paw.

Espeon: Esp*yawn*eon(good morning). She looked at umbreon, who then woke up. Umbreon quickly sat up, yawned, then fell on top of Espeon.

Espeon: Esp! (Umbreon!) The dark type blushed and jumped off of her, making him fall on his back then fell off the bed.

Espeon: *walks over to the edge of the bed* are you ok?

"N-never better." He said in pain. Espeon giggled as she used her psychic powers to put umbreon on the bed.

"Good morning everyone." Nurse joy came inside the room.

Jake: Thank you soo much for taking care of them nurse joy.

N. Joy: My pleasure jake. She smiled.

Jessica: uhm, can we take him home nurse joy?

"Sure you can."

Umbreon: yay! I get to go home! (umbreon bre bre umb!) As soon as he jumped off the bed and landed on the floor, the dark type felt a unbearable pain in his left paw. Umbreon yelped in pain.

Jake quickly picked up umbreon off the ground. "Oh no, what happened umbreon?" The moonlight Pokemon its left paw, then winced a little.

N. Joy: "Don't worry *runs to the cabinet and grabs bandages* hold on out the paw that hurts." The dark type showed the pink hair nurse his left paw. "*starts wrapping the bandage around his injured paw* there, I'm guessing he sprained it."

Jake: I think doing way too much umbre, you should relax today, ok? Umbreon nodded.

Jessica: thanks again nurse, let's go guys. She said as she started her way out the door.

"No problem, have a nice day." She waved to them as they left out the room to the main exit."

*30 minutes later*

After the 2 Pokemon trainers left the Pokemon center, the both of them made there way back to the house.

Jake: "Ok, I just put umbreon in my room so he can sleep. No one bother him, ok?" He told the Pokemon's. All of them nodded in a(n) agreement as if they understood.