25. My Russian Bear (Chander)

25. My Russian Bear: Dylan's Pov (yes, he's still alive for a reason)

QOTC- anyone miss Charlotte's Pov?

Banner and new cover made by me^*I'm obsessed with this song so it's attached to the chapter

*I'm obsessed with this song so it's attached to the chapter

Don't forget to vote!

Fuck Maddison Beck.

Fuck her, her slut of a sister, and her sister's mate too.

One by one, my most loyal pack members have been escaping this prison with the assistance of Maddison and the wolves she works for. My Beta was killed while he was trying to escape, my Gamma successfully left without trying to help me as well, and my traitor of a Delta turned out to be the one who let the Lunar Shadow pack into my territory.

I don't know the name of the guard who has been aiding in our escapes, but I know that he and Maddison work for the same people. That bitch who sold me Charlotte hasn't contacted me in over a week. I know that Maddison hasn't been captured, she would've been sent down here to the slaughter-house if she was.

"I need food." I dramatically whine, knowing that it annoys the guards. They despise me... Everyone except for the young man who has been helping my pack mates escape.

"Silence." one of the female guards snaps. Lillian, I think the bitch's name is.

"If you don't give me food-" my words are cut off when I start coughing up blood. After my short coughing fit, I continue speaking, "If no one gives me food, I'm going to starve to death, you know your Alpha won't want that. It's been two months-"

"You starved the Luna for ten years. You deserve to pay for what you did to her." Lillian glares at me, her eyes filled with remorse and hatred. Nearly everyone here wants me to die a torturous death for no reason. She and all the guards call Xander and his bitch by their titles. It's fucking annoying hearing that Charlotte bitch being called a "Luna".

All I did was treat a weak-link of the werewolf species as it was supposed to be treated and now I'm the most hated man in this pack. "Chain him to the wall, Alpha Xander and Beta Brody will be down here soon." Lillian nods at the man who has been helping with the escapes.

The guard waits until everyone else is out of earshot before saying to me, "I'm injecting you with numbing sedatives, you won't be able to feel any hits that you'll be receiving. The others and I will be waiting on the other cellar levels tomorrow night to get you out of here."

"How am I supposed to get out of this stupid cell?" I ask as I feel the prick of the needle in my arm. Lillian and the other guards don't think anything out of the ordinary when they see the syringe puncture my skin. They always inject with something that keeps me awake so that I don't pass out from the pain that Xander and his Beta inflict on me.

"I'll let you out on Monday, that's in five days. We would've gotten you out of here sooner, but you're the most heavily guarded wolf in these cellars. The others and I all picked the night-shifts for Monday night, so we'll have no trouble getting out."