chapter 44

Savanah's P.O.V

Over the next two weeks me and Nick was waiting to see the results of my being pregnant. I'm nervous but I think I'm ready for it. Nick has been hovering over me just to make sure that if I'm pregnant I'm not don't anything harmful to hurt the baby.  But today is the day that I could see if I am. 

Nick made an appointment to the doctors today so right now we're in the car driving to the hospital. I looked at nick and saw that he was nervous because his face is tensed and his hands on the steering wheel are constant moving.

"Nick are you okay?" I asked

"Yeah but I want to know of you are pregnant or not. I just can't wait to be a father to our kid." He said

"I can't wait either. I want to be a mom and i know you will be there for me throughout the whole thing" I said

"I will so don't worry that I'm not going to be there for you cause I will" he said while grabbing my hand.

I squeezed his hand and then we arrived at the hospital. He helped me out of the car even though I could do it myself. But i didn't say anything about that because I know that what's he's doing is instincts.

We got in and we went up to the reception and once we got there they recognized me cause I work here and sent me to the room already with a smile. We didn't wait here for a while when the doctor came in.

"How are you Savannah?" Brandon asked me

He's a doctor that I work with all the time when we're on the job.

"I'm fine Brandon but I'm nervous right now" i told him

"There isn't anything to be nervous about okay all I'm going to do is make you take a test so you guys could know if your pregnant or not" he told us.

He handed me a cup and said that he needed me to pee in it.  So I got up and went to the bathroom and did it.  I was about to open the door when I heard nick and Brandon talking.

"Brandon I'm really excited for savvy being pregnant" Nick said

"I know I can see it on your face man I can see that savanah is to that's all see can talk about these past two weeks she was" Brandon said

"Yeah she's been practically bouncing around the apartment I have to hover her just in case she is" Nick said

I walked in when they were laughing. I handed Brandon the cup and he walked out saying help be back with the results.

Once he came back he said he had the results. Me and Nick wad both on the edge of our seats.

"Congratulations guys your having a baby" he said

Me and Nick shot up and hugged each other. I was crying happy tears and he was smiling so wide.  I walked to Brandon and hugged me for sine reason. He just laughed and hugged me back.

We walked out of the hospital saying  goodbye to everyone with a smile on both of our faces.

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: comment if you want them to have a boy or girl.  I will pick the one which has the most. Also say a name you want it to have.