Happy Us

+Gravity Falls: Fair Day+

Mabel and Pacifica left Dipper to his own fun after he told them he was gonna hangout with a friend. Dipper walked around the fair looking for Will.

The older twins, Ford and Stan, were busy with their own stalls they had set up for the fair.

Wendy and Soos helping or having fun with the attractions with their own friends.

Meaning that the Shack is empty.

+Inside the Mystery Shack+

The Shack was empty of its occupants, but a certain demon was inside looking around.

Bill had gone through the basement and found his love's journals in one of the panel safes. 'It'd be too dangerous to take them. Sixer would question where they were if I were to take them.' He thought. The demon opened the panel and looked through the second journal, running his black gloved finger over the familiar writing. Bill sighed and closed the book, placing it back in with the others.

He teleported upstairs to search Dipper and Mabel's room. The blond demon walked around the room and went through their things. Hoping to find what he was looking for. 'Please be around here some where.'

After looking through Dipper things in his room he went over to Mabel's room and looked thoroughly. He checked the chest at the foot of her bed looking through her numerous art supplies. At the bottom of the chest was a secret panel and he opened it finding a lose floor board. What he found after removing that made him grin happily.

An innocent glass capsule with writing on the top laid there. Bill picked it up carefully, holding it in his hands.

'Dipper's Memory'

"My PineTree, I finally found you."

+The Fair Outside+

'Seriously where's Will.' Dipper thought, slightly mad, and crossed his arms. Until he finally felt a pair of arms wrap around his shoulders.

"Here I am PineTree!" Will says happily to Dipper.

"And here I thought you'd ditched me." Dipper says back to him. He turned around to see that Will had took a difference appearance. "What's up with he new look dude?"

Will looked down at himself, "Aw you know, gotta be in disguise since I can't have people seeing me. After all I have a bad history with everyone." He reminded the teen. The yellow demon took Dipper's hand and lead him through the park. "Lets have some fun PineTree!"

They spent the rest of the day on the attractions the fair had to offer. Will and Dipper were having a blast together. Eating some food, going on fun rides, and playing at some of the game stalls.

Will's glanced at his smiling PineTree as they walked side by side. Then he looked at the afternoon sky, 'Might as well get PineTree back now.' He thought as he lead Dipper into the forest. Making sure no one saw them go and follow after them.

"Will?" Dipper says noticing they were going away from the fair. He saw Will's serious look on his face and just let the demon lead him to where ever he was taking him.

Will had taken Dipper a little deeper into the forest and let the teen sit on a rock. "PineTree..." He started out, "If you lost your memory, would you want to remember?"

"Of course I'd want to recover my memory. I'd be sad if I forgot anyone important to me." Dipper truthfully says to Will.

The yellow demon snapped his fingers and a familiar memory machine pop in front of them. He even pulled out a glass tube capsule from the inside of his tailcoat. "This is yours PineTree. You can decide whether or not you want to watch it." Will placed the capsule in Dipper's hands.