"Careful what you wish for," - Ladrien

Part 3 might even happen, when i get some ideas for it. till then, enjoy;3

----------------------------

Adrien had yet another photoshoot in the park, which was very windy. His hair was a mess, well bigger mess than usually. 

He groaned as he tried to pose, but failed at it. 

"Ugh! Too much spaghetti!" his photographer exclaimed. 

"It's the wind," Adrien muttered under his breath. He never liked that civillians got akumatized, but this was the perfect time, he wanted it to happen. 

His wishes came true, when a loud bang was heard. He was already to run and transform, but the akuma was after him. He didn't know that though.

"Adrien Agreste!" akuma yelled. He turned around and in a split second recognized the person. It was another model in the industry. Adrien sighed as he remembered what happened before the photoshoot.

"You can't model here! This is why we have Adrien. He's perfect and you aren't!" Gabriel exclaimed and hurt the boy. 

Adrien felt so bad after that, but he knew that if he tried to stand up for his friend, he would be the one to pay the price. And the price was being pulled out of school. 

He couldn't let that happen. He knew it was selfish, but it simply couldn't happen.

The akuma was turning people into uglier images of themselves. Adrien had to get away to transform. 

"There you are!" the akuma devilishly smiling at him. His luck ran out for that day, so he tripped and fell. He tried to get up again, but akuma was already by him. 

He knew he was doomed. Before Adrien could turn into his uglier image, strong hands grabbed him and carried him away. He didn't dare to look up, but when he did, he saw polka dotted suit and he knew who it was. 

He never knew she was this strong.

Ladybug knew she was red in the face, but tried to run even more.

"Stay here, okay?" she put him down at the roof near. He simply nodded, not trying to look suspicious. They starred at each other for a few moments, before she realized she needed to go. 

"I-I..I should go," she mumbled, more to herself than to him. 

"T-Thank you, Ladybug," he smiled at her. She nodded, before ran away. He was in heaven and stood there for a few moments, before realizing he needed to go help her. 

"Plagg, claws out!"

----------------------------------------

sorry it's short, but i'm not really in the mood for writing. Hope you enjoy it nonetheless.

-N