16.

Yara's POV

"He's the actor Adam Rodriguez." BB said. My mom's face scrunched up as if she was thinking about the name. I took out my phone to google him because his name doesn't ring a bell.

 I took out my phone to google him because his name doesn't ring a bell

"Adam...Adam Rodriguez the man who was the lead from my music video? What the hell Beyoncé!" My mom yelled. I'm so glad we're enclosed from the public.

"Jenn listen...if I told you back then you wouldn't understand." BB said.

"You made it seem like her dad was a fucking bum from Houston, Bey. All along he's been doing well for himself & I bet he doesn't even know." My mom said. I kept scrolling through WikiPedia to check his credentials.

"He was in that Tyler Perry movie & Magic Mike...You didn't feel I needed to know about him?" I asked. My dad is out here being a movie star, and it says he just had a little daughter. He's settling down & I'm just here fatherless. Damn, my life is messed up.

"Look Yara-" BB tried to say.

"He just had a daughter. Did you know that?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"No I didn't. Yara I'm sorry." She said. My mom kept shaking her head. I looked more on my phone & saw that he was in my mom's music video "If You Had My Love" from back in the day.

"Why did you lie all these years though. God, Beyoncé I still keep in touch with this man." My mom said. I'm just in shock & don't know how to feel.

"I'm just...I'm speechless. Where does he live?" I asked.

"Upper East Side in NYC." BB said.

"I wanna meet up  him &  you should come with us." I said.
~~~~~

Jennifer's POVIt's the night I'm finally taking Chunk to see Hamilton & I can't wait

Jennifer's POV
It's the night I'm finally taking Chunk to see Hamilton & I can't wait. I love musicals & the fact that this is her first one is extra special.

"How long do we have to sit in this traffic mommy?" Yara said. She cannot wait patiently for nothing.

"Just one more block & we'll be there." I said. I snapped a selfie & posted it on Instagram.