chapter four | Cliche Games

>> mangle's p.o.v. <<

Marty sighed audibly, sticking their feet on the wall.

"I'm bored guys... We should do something." They said. There was a chorus of agreements. Right after, it went silent again.

"Any suggestions?" Freddy asked. Again, silence.

"What about... Truth or dare?" Marty suggested.

"Wow, real original Marty. What is this, some cliche fan fiction?" Spring asked. They glared at him.

"Well, I don't see you coming up with anything better, asswipe." They replied. Golden sighed.

"Calm down you two. They're right though. It's not like there's much else we can do." Golden said. Spring's frown deepened as he crossed his arms, looking out of the window.

"So everyone up for a cliche ol' game of truth or dare?" Freddy asked. There was a breakout of different variations of yes. Only two people didn't say anything. Spring and I. I guessed it was normal for Spring to disagree, but everyone stared at me.

"You don't wanna play, las?" Foxy asked. I looked at my hands before sighing.

"It's not that... I've just never played," I replied with a shrug. Looks of confusion and surprise spread across the faces of everyone. Bonnie, however, took it to an extreme.

"What kind of person are you?!" Bonnie shouted. He dropped his face into his hands and pretended to sob. I gave a quiet laugh before shaking my head.

"And why would that be?" Foxy asked, completely ignoring Bonnie's outburst. Perhaps that was just... Normal?

"Well... I guess I've just... never had anyone to play it with." I replied nonchalantly.

"You at least know how to play, right?" He asked.

"Of course. I'm not that much of a loser!" I said. He laughed before shaking his head, and my stomach made a movement that felt unfamiliar but pleasant.

"Well, I guess we should start then. I'll go first. Foxy, truth or dare?" Golden asked with a smirk.

"Dare," Foxy said with a devilish grin.

"I dare you..." Golden looked at Foxy and then around the room. He suddenly stopped as his eyes landed on Chelsea.

"To kiss Chelsea." He said. I swallowed as my throat became unexpectedly dry. Something about Foxy kissing Chelsea... It just made my insides feel like falling out.

>> chelsea's p.o.v. <<

I let a smirk find its way onto my face. It was obvious that the new girl had a thing for Foxy, and this would definitely put her in her place. I cleared my throat before slowly closing my eyes. I waited for Foxy's lips to touch mine, and after a few seconds, I was beginning to get impatient. Then, before I knew it, I felt a quick peck on my cheek. My eyes flew open. That! That was it!? 

"Seriously? C'mon Foxy." Golden complained.

"Aye, you didn't say where lad," Foxy said with a wink. God, sometimes I just want to sock him in his fucking nose.

>> mangle's p.o.v. <<

He didn't kiss her. Something about him not kissing her made me get that same pleasant stomach jump again. What are these feelings?

"Chelsea! Truth or dare?" Freddy asked. She didn't seem in a very good mood, so she picked truth.

"Would you prefer that Foxy kissed you on the lips?" Freddy asked. Several people rolled their eyes.