6. i r r a t i o n a l

Audrey Stone,
Under the pillow of her soft bed,
101 South Shore Road

My dear irrational Audrey,

I don't understand why you don't like Stacey, she is well, hot. She's with Declan now, and they look good together. It's weird most of the people say that Stacey should have been with me. Heck, I wouldn't mind. Like I said, she's hot. But the fact is, your irritation towards her is irrational. Do you know something about her that I don't? Huh? You know how much I love gossip.

Audrey, I noticed that you aren't eating properly. Don't think that you can hide it from me; I'm your best friend, I know when something is wrong. That is why I'm asking you about that here, instead of asking you face to face, so that you can come up with a good excuse for me tomorrow. I'm warning you, it better be good. Or.... 

I never really realised that soccer was my talent. I mean, knew I was good at it, but I never really thought of it as a talent, you know? The same way art is to you. It's the one thing that you can always do, something that's familiar. So, my sleepless friend, what's your dream talent? What is the one talent that you have always dreamed of having?

Bear hugs and kisses for a good night,
Will
(The awesome)