Insane!SetoSorcerer X Neko!Reader

Requested by Terabyte_36

_____'s P.o.V

You whimpered as you sat in the cage, trying to ignore the finger pointing and laughing or yells of hate and disgust. Sniffling you hugged your knees close. You yelped as you felt some things hit you, like paper cups, old food, and more. You squeezed your eyes shut waiting for this nightmare to end. Raising a brow you started hearing screams in the crowd. Not of disgust, but of terror.

Pure, fear and terror. Looking up you saw everyone start running away. You smiled but it slowly fell as you looked down seeing purple smoke start covering the cage floor and you jumped up. Holding your tail close, your ears laid flat on your head.

You stiffened up as the smoke slowly covered the entire outside of the cage leaving you in a enclosed, solitude like environment. Stiffening up you felt arms wrap around your waist.

"Hello dear~" you heard a seductive voice say. Extremely close to your ear. You let out a small squeak and quickly pushed the things arms away from your waist and turned around coming face to face with a guy.

He had chocolate brown hair and dark brown eyes, they had a tint of red in them as well. He wore a grey cloak but with purple spots, and golden trimming. You bit your lip as you stepped back. Smirking, he made his way over to you and cornered you.

You pressed your back against the wall/bars as he leaned really close to your face. Blushing you silently gulped. He then pinned your wrists above your head. Letting out a squeak you started squirming, trying to get away from this man.

"Shh~, Stop squirming dear~" he said smoothly, his voice like silk but with terrible intentions. You squeaked again as you hesitantly did as he said. "Now, let's have some fun~" he said as he pinned you to the floor of the cage.

A/N

Ok i know it's short and not what I said i'd do but this is just something to hold you off for another month or something. And I thank Intoxicated_Seto for the plot idea!

I'm Color and Until The Next Update Peace!

Oh and the SEQUAL to Bodil666 X Reader is out!