SkyBrine X Neko!Reader

Requested by Pusheen23

_____'s P.o.V

     You were making your way toward your friend Sky Brine's home. It was a long walk, even though you had no home. You set up a small camp in the city, in an alley. Not wanting him to worry about you, you've kept you being homeless a secret. Yes, if he finds out he'll be pissed but you didn't care. Humming a small tune you saw his home come into view.

     You want up to his house and knocked on the door. Smiling you saw the door open and was greeted by SkyBrine himself.  You walked into his home and stretched.

     "Hi!" you greeted happily. He chuckled and led your to the living room and you both sat down. "So how have you been?" you asked.

     "I've been well, not much going on. Im pretty bored."

     "Oh, well that sucks." you said, he nodded in response.

     You hmm'ed and debated what to do now. You purr'ed as you felt him stroking your hair and you swatted his hand away. "D-Don't do that!" you yelled at him in a way. Laughing he shrugged and smiled at you.

     Groaning you threw a pillow at him, it hitting him in the face. You burst out laughing and he rolled his eyes at you. 

     You then stretched and got up, "Hey where's Endy and Wither?" you asked curiously. 

     He shrugged, "Don't know, don't really care right now." You facepalmed.

     "Anyway, want something to eat?" he asked. You quickly nodded. Since you couldn't find much food you usually came over to his house a lot for food, but not a lot for it to be noticeable. He chuckled and nodded, getting up he walked into the kitchen.

     Following him, you saw he was starting to cook some fish. "Hey why don't you use your magical power things to cook?" you asked. "Because, it gives me something to do." he replied nonchalantly. You nodded.

     You looked out the window, bored and looked at the clouds. He looked over at you and saw you staring out the window and chuckled. The fish finished cooking and he put it on a plate for you and set it in front of you. You smiled brightly and quickly ate the fish, your tail swishing back and forth behind you happily.

     "Thanks! This is delicious!" you exclaimed, and he nodded smiling at you.

     He hmm'ed and sat down next to you summoning a cup of coffee in his hand. He took a sip and sighed in relief at the taste. Smiling you got up and put the plate in the sink and hmm'ed. "I'm booorrrreeeedddddd!!!!!" you groaned out.

     You saw him face palm, it making a loud slapping noise as his hand made contact with his head. Sighing, he got up and stretched setting the cup down. "Well what do you want me to do about it?" he asked. You shrugged. Looking out the window you saw it was getting dark.

     "Er...never mind, I have to home now." you said kind of quickly. He nodded and walked you to the front door and opened it. "See ya later then" he said. You nodded and waved 'goodbye' and ran off quickly back to the city and alley.

     Unknown to you, SkyBrine followed you knowing something was up. You got back to the alley and sighed as you walked over to a ladder and climbed up onto a roof. You walked over to a spot that had a couple old blankets together and you laid down on one, and pulled the others over you for warmth.

     SkyBrine saw this and sighed slightly and silently landed on the roof. Once he knew you were asleep he walked over to you and gently picked you up and teleported back to his home and into a guest room. He then gently laid you down on the bed and pulled the thicker, warmer blankets over you.

     He then walked off to his room and got in bed and fell asleep.

-Time Skip To Morning-

    Slowly, you woke up and groaned. You sat up and looked around realizing you were somewhere else. Gulping, you got up and slowly walked out of the room and realized you were back at SkyBrine's home. "What the..." you muttered.

     You walked down the steps, and into the kitchen where you found him making some pancakes. He noticed you walk in and turned to you with a slightly angry expression. Looking down you bit your lip. He walked over to you and sighed, "Why didn't you tell me...?" he asked sadly. You shrugged and stayed looking down.

     "You should have told me..." he said. You looked up at him and replied with, "Why...? I'd just be a burden."

     He shook his head and gently hugged you. "You wouldn't be. You mean so much to me i'd do anything for you..." he said. Nodding slightly you gently hugged him back, "Really...?" "Really."

     You sighed and leaned your head on his chest, still tired. He smiled slightly and gently picked you up and walked you back to your new room and laid you down on the bed. You then curled up into the blankets and fell back asleep.

     He sat down next to you and gently stroked your hair and softly said, "I'd even kill for you my dear..."

A/N

HEY PPL! I updated! So yea. Uh, i'll be updating more and making the chapters based off of song stories so yea. Like some will be song-fic's others will be one-shots based off of the story of a song. Cause yea i has no inspiration. Anyway. Yea. I might update again later today cause i got nothing better to do with meh life.

Im Color and Summer!!!!