DeadLox X Male!Neko!Shy!Reader

Requested by duskmelodies390

The song this chapter is based off of is; Steven by Jake Miller

(Any of you who know this song and know the meaning and how it ends, take a guess at what kind of chapter this will be. Sorry not sorry! Oh and trigger warning.)

_____'s P.o.V

     Slowly, you walked into the school that hated you.  You wished you could have stayed home but your abusive step-father would kill you, and your mothers out of town for who knows how long this time. Probably going to screw some horny f*cker.

     Your only friends haven't spoken to you in weeks. Ignoring you, like you never existed. You wish your older bro was in school with you but he was other taking drugs or drinking. Sighing, you walked over to your locker. You put in the combination and opened your locker and screeched as a fire ball was shot near you. Also, you went to a school of hybrids AND humans.

     You hesitantly turned around and came face to face with the head, SkyBrine. Other wise known as your bully. You looked behind him and saw Ender and Wither. Whimpering slightly you tried to quickly grab your stuff and shoot off. Before you could run you felt a hand pull the hood of your hoodie back and you let out a strained yelp.

     Gasping for a breath you had to back up and you turned around and came face to face with a fist. You shrieked as you flung back into some lockers dropping your books near you. Coughing, you shakily got up and winced in pain. Quickly, you stumbled off to class and whimpered.

      You got to class and walked to the back and sat down. You heard the teacher start announcing some new student and you thought, 'Oh great, someone else to hate me...' Looking over at the kid you noticed it was a guy.

     He wore a white V-neck t-shirt with black trimming, had dark grey sweatpants and wore these green shoes. He had light brown fluffy hair and had his hair covering his right eye. The one visible eye was red so you assumed the other was red as well. He also had these black headphones with a green glow at the sides.

     The teacher pointed to a seat next to him and said his seat was next to you. Gulping, you looked down and pulled out a book and acted like you were reading it. He walked over and sat down next to you and waved. Hesitantly, you looked over at him and waved slightly back. Quickly, you put your face back in the book as the teacher started lecturing the class about trees.

=+=TimeSkip To Lunch=+=

     You  made your way to the lunch room shaking. You were always the last one to arrive to avoid the rush. Sprinting into the line you quickly got your food and shot out of the lunch room to the rest room to eat, to scared to be in the same giant room with your bully's. You knew they wouldn't find you in the bathroom. Well you prayed at least.

     Shakily finishing your food you tossed to foam/paper like tray in the trashcan. You locked yourself in the bathroom stall and broke down crying. The tears streamed down your cheeks as you couldn't get over your original fathers death. He was so kind to you. So nice.

     But the crash didn't seem like an accident...You always felt like your mother planned the crash and practically forced your father to drive home drunk. It would make sense since she got re-married like a month after his death.

     You heard the bell ring and quickly cleaned yourself up and ran to class. Walking to the back of class once more, the new kid sat next to you. Sadly, the class was a free class  today. You felt a tap on your shoulder and looked over at the new kid confused.

     "Hey what's your name dude?" he asked. You bit your lip. "Come on I won't judge you  swear." he said reassuringly.

     "It's _____...." you said quietly. Very, quietly. He nodded as he somehow heard you over to sea of laughs and screams of the crazies in your class. 

    "Mines Ty!" he said. Smiling, he started talking to you. It didn't seem like he cared about how quiet you were. You nodded every so often at what he said and would put in your small opinion which he seemed to be interested in.

     You heard the bell ring and you nodded your goodbye to Ty. Quickly, you shot out of the room and shot home. Shaking your head you kept running and running hoping to not be stopped by the bullies. Scared of getting more bruises and cuts. Quickly you ran inside as you knew that this supposed new friendship with Ty would screw up your plan.

     Quietly, you made your way up the steps passing the living room seeing your step father passed out on the couch. You passed your older brothers room and peaked in. He wasn't there. As expected you crept in and grabbed some of the drugs on the floor. Then you shot off back to your room and closed and locked the door behind you.

     You grabbed a bottle of water and took a deep breath as you took a pill of the drug. Then another. And another. Soon after your high.

=+=TimeSkip A Mont Later=+=

     The friendship with Ty has grown. The addiction to drugs has grown as well. You were in your room crying your eyes out, laying on your bed. The bottle of pills next to you that you stole from your mother. Shaking you say up and got on your knees and started praying. More like screaming...

    "G-God please!!! Tell me! Will things get better?! There's gotta be a better way than suicide! It's been so long...So many emotions I feel inside! So sick, so angry, so mad! To top it all off no one even knows that!" you screamed to nothing. Shakily, you got up and walked over to your desk and pulled out 7 pieces of paper.

     Three to your bullies, one to your mother, one to your step-father, one to your brother. The last one to Ty. You put them in envelopes and labeled them to each person. You walked over to your bed and pulled out some rope from underneath.

     Tying the rope in a noose you hung it from a hook from the ceiling. You grabbed your chair and stood up on it and put the noose over your head and around your neck. Crying, you looked over out the window and could see Ty from the streets since he lived near as you found out.

     He saw you in the window. Eyes widened in shock and horror. He shot over to your house and you heard the door kick open. Frantic footsteps were heard from the stairs. But before he could kick your bedroom door open you kicked the chair away. Hanging from the noose.

     Once he kicked the door open he froze at the site of you  hanging there.

Ty's Po.V

     I just stared at the hanging body of my friend. Shaking my head I got out of my shock and quickly got him down and listened for his heartbeat as tears pricked my eyes.  I heard nothing. I heard his 'father' stomp up and freeze. Looking over, I pointed to the noose as tears streamed down my cheeks. His father didn't know what to do and just stared at the noose.

     I saw something on his desk and shakily got up and walked over. I saw envelopes. All titled to someone different. I handed his father the one addressed to him and saw one to me. Hesitantly I opened it. I broke down crying after reading the one sentence on the paper.

     Falling to my knees, I clutched the note close. The letter said;

'Dear Ty,

          Thank you for making my last month worth living, you were the best, and only friend i've ever had.

Sincerely yours,

                        _____'

A/N

 HEY GUYS! Another update! 4 days later?! NEW RECORD! YAY!

Im Color and I Have Inspiration Again!!!!