31

"Remind me again Malachai." I grinned, poking his cheek. "Who was right? I think I might have forgotten."

Kai kisses his teeth, gripping the steering wheel tighter that his hands went some what pale. "Ri...."

"I mean if you weren't right then doesn't that mean." I paused and fake laughed. "That I was right."

I laughed again. "Me, Riley, right." I poked Kai. "You, Malachai, wrong."

Kai rolled his eyes. "Okay, whatever shut up Ri."

I shook my head. "Nope." I laughed. "This is too funny, Malachai was wrong and I was-"

"Okay we get it." Kai snapped and I snorted a laugh, ruffling his hair.

"I do love to annoy you Malachai." I leaned over and kissed his cheek with a wide smile.

++++

"What's that you've got there Riley?" Damon's voice made my eyes widen and my hands yank down my shirt that I had no idea had risen up.

If Damon sees this tattoo, then I will never live it down.

Kai snorted a laugh, lifting his gaze up from his phone screen. I shot him a deadly glare to indicate 'shut up' but Kai Parker, being well Kai Parker, decided to speak.

"It's her new tattoo."

I closed my eyes for a moment to resist the urge to strangle Kai in that moment.

"New tattoo?" Bonnie asked appearing in the front room with Elena following back. My urges got the best of me and I punched Kai's arm hard while I sat beside him.

He whined and held his arm with a pout. "That really hurt Ri."

"Bite me."

He hummed. "With pleasure."

I scoffed and Damon whistled to get our attention. "I personally would like to see this new tattoo."

"Me too." Elena said, holding up her hand.

Bonnie held up her hand. "Me three."

"It's nothing." I shrugged. "I would hate to waste your time."

"It's not like going to be die from old age." Damon joked with a grin. "Come on Riley, let me see."

"Yeah, show them Ri."

I inhaled sharply and rose to my feet. "I lost a bet because someone cheated." I glared again at Kai who just blew me a kiss.

"We get it, you two are weird and make a strange amount of bets." Bonnie said. "Just show us Riley."

I whined but spun around and lifted up my shirt to let them see my new tattoo. As I expected, the three of them broke down into laughter and Kai chuckled too.

"No sex for you tonight." I whispered to him after I fixed my shirt and sat down again.

Kai raised a brow. "Sure." He sounded unconvinced. "You can't keep your hands off me."

"Watch me." I folded my arms over my chest and glanced away.

"Got any other tattoos?" Damon asked me once he calmed down.

"Of course we do."

"Oh This has got to be good." Bonnie giggled. "Let's see them."

"It's just the one but we got matching." I flashed my wrist tattoo and Kai does the same. All of them laughed again. I sighed, shaking my head.