Explanations Part 1

(Last time on Back in time!)

Kakashi stood back up and looked down at Obito as he pulled his headband over his sharingan eye. "I would do anything, to keep me from getting this eye a second time." He said then turned around and walked back to his group.

(Now on Back in time!)

Kakashi's POV:

I eye smiled as I walked back to my group. When I got there I turned around looked at my sensei's face and very seriously said "we came to the past to stop everyone on this team, except me, from dieing." Minato's mouth opened slightly then closed as he put on a serious face just when he was about to speak Naruto interrupted him.

"Sensei, don't you remember. Obito didn't die everyone just thought he died!" He said as he rolled his eyes.

Realizing what he said was true, I eye smiled and nodded. "Right! sorry 'bout that! Obito and I survived till the fourth great ninja war. It's confusing because the Obito I know died a long time ago!" I said laughing sheepishly as I rubbed the back of my head.

"What do you mean the Obito you met died a long time ago!" "Huh?" I turned my head to look at a furious Obito. I signed as I sat down "you guys might way to sit down, this is going to take a while to explain" I said the rest of my team immediately sat down, my old team took a few seconds before they slowly sat down with their eyes on us, the entire time.

"Where to begin, well I should begin from the nearest time. In about twelve hours from now, Rin will be kidnapped. When Obi-" "WHAT!" Obito interrupted my sentence, so I sighed. "Shut up and let him finish idiot." Mini-me stated as he hit Obito's head.

"As I was saying, when Obito realized that Rin was gone, the first thing he wanted what to do was go after her. Me, being the egotistical idiot I was, wanted to complete the mission, but Obito convinced me to go after Rin. We ended up battling a ninja that could turn himself invisible, that is where I got this scar over my eye. I patched myself up as Obito defeated the ninja by unlocking his sharingan, then we ran into the cave where Rin was being held. We took down the other ninja and freed Rin, after that, things got worse."

Team Minato was confused on how things got worse, Obito was mostly excited on his sharingan though.

I sighed as I told the next part. "As we turned towards the mouth of the cave, the ninja we thought we killed was standing just inside the opening of the cave. He did a jutsu that made the cave start to collapsed. We tried running out of the cave, but my damaged eye was hit by a rock and I fell down. When Obito saw this, he ran back to get me, but when he picked me up, a boulder that was about five times bigger than we were, started to fall right above us. Obito, made the best decision possible, he threw me out of the way, and let the rock hit him.

By this point, most of team Minato had tears in their eyes? Obito was staring at his hands with wide eyes, and even though Minato was crying, it was only just, but I knew he knew that it wasn't over for Obito yet.

"When I awoke, I heard a voice, asking if Rin and I were ok. I looked over to see... To see..." I almost started crying, but I quickly composed myself to finish telling what was going to happen. "To see half of Obito's body crushed my the boulder that was going to crush me."

At this point, Obito and Rin were shaking, more Obito than Rin. Younger me had a guilty look in his eyes and sensei mouth had fallen open, he would close it for a second, but then it would open again.