I still love him..

London POV💯

I woke up seeing Kay next to me having her leg on me. I move her leg slowly so she won't wake up. I went in the bathroom to do my hygiene. I put on my makeup and put on my clothes all I'm wearing is a jacket and tights.I ran some water for Kay for her bath. I went out and saw Kay all over the bed. I laughed and pick her up, carried her to the bathroom. She started waking up.

"Were are we Lon?" She said rubbing her eyes.

" You forgot were at my house; dang oh well come on we gotta get you get in tub since you didn't take yo bath last night"

I  put the bubble bath soap in the tub and let her play in there for a while I wetted her hair while she was playing.  I went back out and grab her outfit for today. I checked my phone and saw a message oh its the fuckboy!

FuckboyAug😤: Baby please talk to me!

LonLon💜💅: No you already explain what you are a fuckboy!

FuckboyAug😤: Can you bring Kay?!

LonLon💜💅: I'll bring her next Monday! Bye August!

I went back to the bathroom and Kay was trying to wash her back.

" Hold on Kay" I grab the rag and washed her back and wetted her hair a little more. I grab her towel and wrap her around her. (The hoodie kids towel that's what im talking about) I pick her up and put her on the bed. I put lotion on her and grab my hair products while she get dress.

Skipping to downstairs.....

Kay was watching TV while I was thinking what I'm gonna cook. Than my phone started ringing. I look and it was Paisli!

London: Hello?

Paisli: Hey sis you wanna go to IHOP my treat!

London: Uh..I got Kay with me so I don't know!

Paisli: Oh hell I'll pay for her bring her anyway!

London: OK we'll be there by 11:00.

End convo!

I check the time and it was 10:22. I grab my purse and keys.

"Come on Kay" I said holding out my hand; she turned off the TV and ran to me going out the door.

At IHOP 😀

" So how's you and August" Paisli said eating her pancakes. I rolled my eyes and sigh.

" What he do? Do I need to punch a nigga?! She said getting a little mad.

" I caught him having- s-e-x with someone" I said covering Kay ears.

" Damn that's fuck up!"

" I know he ain't nothing a fuckboy" I said eating my bacon.

" Man can't trust man Lon"

" I know" I said cutting up Kay pancakes.

" But...I still love him" 😥