epilog | love you to death

epilog - i'm gonna love you to death

__________

"Kim Seokjin?" A voice called behind the brown haired, causing him to turn around in confusion.
"Yes that's me." The boy responds, frowning at the teacher in front of him, in his hands a medium sized carton.

"The parents of one of our students gave me this carton. They said that I should give it to someone called Kim Seokjin." Kim Seokjin takes a step closer while looking at the box in the teacher's hands. He is still confused. Why would a student want to give him a box out of blue?
And moreover, why doesn't the person bring it themself?

"Who is the student?" The boy asks unsure, still not grabbing the carton.

"Sorry I can't tell you, they just wanted me to hand it to you. It's important, please take it." Before the brown haired student could ask another questions the teacher gives him the carton and turns around to leave. Seokjin sighs loudly as he also turns around to leave the school building and to finally go home after such a long school day.

It is spring, actually a warm season but this day is quite cold as big white clouds cover the sky.
The boy hurries up to reach his house. Luckily it's not that far away and after some minutes he can finally enter his warm and welcoming home.

Greeting his parents and younger sister, the boy goes upstairs to his room, where he puts the light box on his bed. Without changing into his casual clothes, he sits down next to the box and opens it carefully.
His eyes widen as he sees hunders of letters inside of the cartoon. Every letter has an envelope with a number on it, so Seokjin reaches for letter number one but while searching for this letter, he found one with the number zero written on its envelope.

Carefully, as if it was the most precious thing in this world, he opened the "first" letter and unfolded the small paper.

"If you're reading this, means that I'm already dead."

The end.

song:
taeyang - love you to death

lyrics:
Do you think my heart is okay?
Do you think I won't bleed if I get pricked?

But giving me the sickness
Is like the medicine that makes me breathe
So how can I quit you?

Yeah, whatever you do, I just need to endure it
Even if all of me dies, I just need you to breathe

Girl I'm gonna love you
everything is breaking down because of you
But I can't live without you
Wanting you who doesn't want me
If it's my sin, I'll sweetly receive the punishment

I'm gonna love you to death