33

I broke down into a fit of laughter and set my glass down so I didn't topple it over. Me pregnant? The thought itself just made my laughter increase and I held my stomach.

After a few moments, I calmed down and took deep breath. I wiped away my tears and sighed. "I'm not pregnant."

Jo rolled her eyes. "Have you and Kai ever slept together?"

"When didn't they sleep together?" Liv said and I scoffed. "You guys couldn't keep your hands off each other."

"It was Kai's fault, I couldn't take two steps without him-" Jo cleared her throat and I stopped talking. "Sorry."

She smiled. "Thank you, but Riley I highly recommend that you take a pregnancy test."

"I've already taken one." I reassured Jo. "And it was negative."

The pair of sisters stared at me. "When?"

"When Kai and I were coming back from our little adventure, he also thought I was pregnant but the test came back as negative."

"How many tests did you do?"

"Only the one."

"You only took one?" Liv repeated and I gave her a look.

"Isn't that what you're supposed to do?" I shrugged. "Take a test, a being singular."

Neither of them spoke and I felt sick to my stomach and dryly chuckled. "You're messing with me."

"I'm not Riley, I can assure you." Jo said. "Have you been experience morning sickness or particular cravings for certain foods."

"You've been a lot of marshmallows lately." Liv commented and I shot her a glare.

"You're not helping." I hissed and she held up her hands with a shrug.

"You and Kai should kept to the condoms then."

"We did." I paused and grimaced. "We kinda did."

"Kai." I let out a gasp when his teeth tugged at my ear lobe.

"Ri." His voice in my ear made my shudder and he smirked, bringing his lips back down onto my exposed neck.

I closed my eyes and hummed, whilst I let Kai continue to leave his mark. I kept my hands buried in his dark lock and softly tugged to earn a groan from Kai.

"Malachai wait." I mumbled, opening my eyes. Kai lifted up his head and pulled a confused face. "The condom, do you have the condom?"

"Duh." Kai rolled his eyes, leaning down to kiss me softly again. I scrunched his shirt in my hands to keep him close and could picture the smirk on his lips.

I slightly leaned up on the bed and felt his hands reaching behind my bra. It took him ages to undo the clasp and I huffed. "I swear, Malachai, you're useless."

I undid my bra clasp and chucked the bra onto the floor. Kai's eyes took in an eyeful of my bare chest before I lifted his head up so his eyes met mine.

"I don't know why you bother wearing them, Ri." His finger ran from my neck down to my chest and I grinned. "You look so much better without them."

I shrugged slightly. "Blame years of sexual inequality and oppression." He chuckled and I smiled. "But Malachai, where is the condom?"