34

"Screw you pregnancy." I uttered before coughing up another mouthful of vomit. Morning sickness were worst for me.

I panted and forced out the rest, feeling the tears run down my cheeks and the snot run down my nose. I was a completely mess and I'd only found out I was pregnant around a month or so ago.

Everybody knew about my pregnancy thanks to Damon and his fat mouth. Majority of people were shocked yet many weren't surprised that I got pregnant. Bonnie used my pregnancy as an excuse to get closer to me and I accepted because I needed all the help I could get.

It became a complex friendship but I used any opportunity to get Kai off my mind. Most nights, I would sit in my room and cry because it dawned on me that my baby's might never met their dad. Other days, I would isolate myself in my room and refuse to speak to anyone.

When I finally finished emptying my stomach for that morning, I flushed away the dreadful vomit and climbed up to my feet. I switched on the shower and wash my hands, cringing when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

Dark bags resting under my eyes, my skin pale and dull as if I was lifeless and to make the matter worse I smelt of vomit. I practically gagged at myself and brushed my teeth while I waited for the shower.

Taking a long and well deserved shower, I hummed to myself and stood underneath the water for a while to relax my aching muscles.

When I noticed my fingers begin to prune, I switched off the shower and hopped out. Wrapping my towel around my frame, I strolled into my bedroom and made myself human for the day.

After deciding on which outfit to wear for around ten minutes, I made up my mind and changed into it after moisturising my skin. I brushed through my hair, allowing it to fall down my back and brought my hand down to my belly.

Sighing, I looked down at my flat stomach. There's a baby in there.

I frowned. I never intended to have a baby at nineteen, I assumed I was nineteen anyways. I had no clue when my birthday was but it hadn't bothered me.

Also considering my boyfriend, well possibly dead boyfriend, told me that he didn't want kids and would have to kill one if it was twins. I ran my hands down my face and sighed loudly.

How am I suppose to raise a baby without the father? Or any knowledge of what exactly I'm doing?

Shaking my head clear of it's thought, I cleaned up my room and went downstairs with Zeke on my back. I restocked him with more supplies yesterday because I had way too much spare time.

My stomach growled when I entered the kitchen, it was empty as was the rest of the house. I wonder where the Salvatore's disappeared to.

Opening all of their food cupboards and the fridge, I kissed my teeth at the lack of appealing food. You need to eat for the baby, Riley.

"I want waffles." I said to myself, continuing to dig around the kitchen. "But there's no waffles so I'll go without."

But the baby.

"Ugh, fine I'll eat." I surrendered to my thoughts, grabbing an apple. I left the house, shutting the door behind me and just walked down the street.

It was around midday and I didn't have any plans so I just kept walking along the street. I took my phone and plugged in my earphones, listening my music whilst I strolled down the streets and ate my apple.

What to do? I thought, looking around at everything around me. I huffed. Nothing.

I sighed, knowing my life had gotten very boring with Kai being gone and potentially dead. Maybe I'll just visit Jo, for some pregnancy tips.