CHAPTER 8

I went to my last block class, which was Were History. I sat in back and put my bag on the seat next to me in case Dax should up.

When the Bell rang everyone shuffled in,and none of them were Dax. I sighed and sunk into my seat. The teacher started teaching, and I got really bored. I looked up when the door opened with two people walking in. And guess who it was? None other than Kimberly and Dax. The teacher gave them a look but didn't say anything. It was the first day so everyone didn't need a pass to be late.

There were two empty seats in the second row, and two seats in front of me, and the two decided to sit right there. Ugh. Before Dax sat down he gave me a side glance then turned around.

Why is he acting like this?

Then the door opened again, we all looked up to see Danny walts right in. We made eye contact and he walked right past Dax and Kimberly and moved my bag and sat next to me.

Dax straightened up and faced the teacher.

We can play his game too. Nala said.

"Hey beautiful, how has your day been?" He said using his sweet voice, making me melt.

I side looked and saw that Dax and Kimberly had both sat straighter and looked a little tense.

Ohhh, I see. Kimberly has a little thing for Danny. Hmmm let's use this for our advantage. Nala said slyly.

I leaned into Danny, "why do you call keep calling me beautiful huh?" I said with a smirk.

He leaned back into me. "Because you are the most perfect wolf, the Moon Goddess has ever created and I want you to know that every time I speak to you." I giggled. Then I heard Kimberly snort.

"Is something funny Mrs. Tandil?" Asked the teacher.

"Oh uh no Sir" she said. The teacher went back to teaching us about where the first werewolf was originally discovered.

Then I heard a gasp. I looked up to see Kimberly covering her mouth and looking at leg. I looked to her leg to see that Dax squeezed her thigh.

"Mrs. Tandil do I need to ask you to leave?"

Yes! Kick her out! Suspend her, expel her so she's far away from Dax. But she shook her head no and the teacher continued.

I know Dax is a ladies man and has been through almost every girl, but this time around is really irking me. I let out a little growl.

I looked back over to Danny who looked a little disgusted but then he looked to me smiling.

"What are you doing afterschool?" He asked

"I have tutoring until 3:30."/I answered.

"Ohh yeah, I totally forgot about that."

"Huh?"

"Oh! I totally forgot to tell you, i volunteered to be your tutor! Isn't it going to be great, we can spend more time together and get to know each other." He said wiggling his eyebrows.

I closed my eyes and sighed.He's my tutor? He going to think I'm actually a lunatic. When I opened my eyes I saw Danny looking at me with hopefully eyes.
"I can't wait. I've been wanting to spend more time with you since day I.met you." I replied placing my hand with in his.
He smiled with my response kissed my hand and let go. I blushed.

Then out the corner of my eye saw a hand go up.

"Yes Dax?"

"Can I be excused?"

"We have 5 minutes left of class, but I guess."

I've never seen Dax so red in his life. He stormed out the room.

I smirked.

Mission accomplished.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After class me and Danny walked over to the training room. As soon as I walked in, Danny grabbed me and softly pulled against the wall.

"Danny! What are you doing?" I giggled.

"I've been want to do this since I first saw you."

"Do what exactly?" I said leaning into him.

Then he he grabbed my face and pushed his lips into mine. At first I was shocked but I finally gave in grabbing his hair pulling him closer.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We made out for an half hour. It was my first kiss, and I didn't know it would take this long. We finally stopped for air. He put his forehead against mine.

"Wow" was all he said. I started laughing and so did he.

"What are you guys laughing at?" I jumped out away from Danny to see Dax standing there with his fist clenched.

"Oh uh nothing" I said scratching my head, x"umm how long have you been standing there?" I asked.

"Long enough" he said turning around and walking out the door. I looked over to Danny and he just gave me an innocent small smile. I went over to him gave him a peck on his forehead and ran after Dax.

"Dax! Wait!" I yelled but he kept going. I kept yelling his name butnhe acted like he couldn't hear me yelling into his eardrum.

I was getting pissed, so used my Alpha voice. "DAX, STOP." He instantly froze.

I walked around so I was face to face with him. "What the hell has been up with?"

He looked shocked with my answer. "Me? What has been with you lately? "

"Nothings wrong with me, I'm fine." I growled.

"No you've changed, ever since we came here you've been acting different. Since you met him you've been different." He yelled back.

"We've been her for two days Dax, I haven't changed a bit. Your the one who's changed. You haven't talked to me all day. You skipped lunch, and you've been with that fake bimbo all day barely even acknowledging me!"

"Is this what it's about, Kimberly? She's just girl to have fun with. Why are you getting so mad, I did this all the time back at home, it never bothered you before?"

"Yeah well it does now, she's a selfish bitch."

Dax's eyes went big. I never swear. Yeah I might say dam and shit. But never in an offending way.

I was so mad I kept going. "And why do you care if I spend time with Danny? What has he done to you, to make you not like him?"

"He's not who he says he is Jada. I don't trust him and I don't think you should either. And you shouldn't be kissing him"

"Yeah well I don't like Kimberly, and I don't think you should either but it doesn't look like that's going to happen either huh? And I can kiss him if I want." I looked down at my toes. I was so angry, but not to the point where Nala will surface. Shes been kinds quiet during this argument, I wonder why. Then I looked up to see Dax with a hurt look on his face.

"I'm sorry Jada, I didn't mean to hurt. I just don't like Danny. I don't know why but I just don't and I don't want him hurting you. If he did I would kill him. Your my best friend, I'm just looking out for you.." He said pulling me into a hug.

I let a tear fall from my face but wiped it before he saw it.
"I'm sorry Dax, I don't know what's been going on with me lately. I have too much on my mind and things that are happening to me. I'm going to go crazy. "

"It's okay Jada, you can always tell me how your feeling, you need to let those things out. I won't judge you. "

I looked up at him.

That's when it hit me. I know why I've been acting strange around Dax...

I think I like him.