4. Naked

Song: Skyscrapers - Demi Lovato.

***
I scream jumping up to see a guy in front of me.

Jess rushes in.

"What's wron... why are you naked?" Jess asks looking at me.

Goodness I forgot.

I place one hand over my breasts and the other over my labia.

"You do realize I've seen it already right?" The guy says looking at me like I was stupid when he was the stupid one for looking! What Jesus? He was the devil in flesh!

Jess starts laughing. I want to melt into nothing like the wicked witch of the east or was it the west? Better I'd love to make the two of them melt for seeing me in this state.

"Jess? Help?" I say embarrassed. I wasn't confident with my body, I always hid it behind baggy clothes so this is a nightmare for me. Plus he'd seen me, he's seen everything! Lord let the earth swallow me now.

"Oh yes, sorry" Jess says rushing to my bed and draping my blanket on me.

"I leave in 10 minutes with or without you" The guy says as he walks out. I collapse to the floor.

"I'm sorry, it's usually just me so he doesn't knock. I've been alone for so long I forgot to tell you about him," She says.

"As long as he doesn't come in when I'm naked," I say not wanting to ruin his routine yet needing to protect my privacy. I knew girls in college let their boyfriends come over I just hadn't prepared myself for the fact that my roommate may be one of those girls.

"No worries it won't happen again," She says raising her hands in promise.

"Now that that's out the way, you need to hurry, he never goes back on his word," Jess says. Placing some clothes on my bed.

"I'm not going, not with the guy that saw me naked!" I cry out.

"A guy just saw you naked what you need is a good scare to get the embarrassment off your mind, so you are going," Jess says as she dials a number on her phone.

"Hey, can you please give my roommate a ride?" She asks.

"Mhmmm... you're a gem!" She says and cuts the phone.

"Ok you'll take Reid's car so please come?" She says.

"Who's Reid?" I ask as she picks my phone and dials a number. Her phone rings.

"You have my number now, I'll send Reid's," She says not answering my question.

"Who's Reid?" I repeat not allowing the question slide.

"Reid is one of my friends," She answers putting on her jacket.

"You expect me to trust a stranger? What if he kidnaps me?" I say.

"You've watched too many movies and I'm a stranger too," She says chuckling as she leans on the propped open door.

"If there's one person on this campus you can trust it's Reid, don't worry," She says blowing me a kiss as she rushes out.

I sigh, did I really want to go, was this worth it? But then again I didn't want to get on my roommates bad side on our first day together, I had heard room mate horror stories and didn't want to experience that by my ruining it when all Jess had been is nice and amazing. I sit back down on my bed in defeat, this is going to be a long night.

***

Don't forget to vote :-)