Problems and More Problems

Sorry for taking long i've been busy and i may delete this book its nit coming out as i thought it would

Chapter 10

I was really confused cause I ain't knoe who shoved me in the car. When they got in the driver's side I was pissed the fuck off.

He started the car

Me:Can you just hurry and take me the fuck home.

????:Chill I gotta take care of sum real quick.

Me:Shawn Just take me the fuck home

Shawn:Haha

I just didn't respond cause he was being an ass. Then his phone rang signaling he got a text.

"Haha which one of your hoes you texting now Huh"

"Actually I'm texting my mother and I have no hoes c'mon Janaya you the only one I want he said why touching my cheek to turn it facing him. I slapped his hand.

He started to laugh at me because I was blushing hella hard.

"Just keep your eyes on the road and stay off your phone I wanna get home"

"Here if it makes you feel better and it gets me trust"he said as he threw his phone in my lap opened to his messages.

"Shawn I don't want to read through Your messages to be able to have trusted you I want to know I can trust". I said while I locking his phone and putting in his lap.

"Plus it's obvious that I can't so were not together.

Within a few minutes I was getting closer to my house but something weird happened. When Shawn pulled up to my house there were cops everywhere. As soon as he came to a stop I ran out the car.

Before I could reach to go in my house I was stopped by an officer.

"Sorry miss you can't go in there this house is under investigation"

"What the Fuck you mean under investigation I fucking live here What Happened ?"

"Well someone broke in to your house and to my prediction I'm guessing he is your father got stabbed in the stomach"

"W-What my Dad got stabbed where is he?"

"He's at the hostpital you can go seem him if you like"

I was torn by the news I was reversing and broke down crying and started to fall to the floor but Shawn caught me before I could. He put me in his Chest and comforted me what he was doing brung back more feelings to the the feelings I already had.Then he walked me to his car and put me In The passenger seat.

Shawn's POV

Damn I think it was a break in I think it was Natasha looking for Janaya to fuck her up but only found her dad. She probably ain't do much damage.

Janaya was crying her eyes out cause the officer told her something so I decide to go and comfort her. She was on the verge of falling to the floor but I caught her in time.

I felt so bad because I didn't want to lose her cause I never told her I was part of a gang and Natasha was So fucking crazy. I've should've left her alone the first time I broke up with her.

Oh my Fucking God

After a while I walk Janaya back to my car so I would take her to my place.

After starting the car Janaya got a message

?????:Watch your back you next bitch

I heard her gasp and she dropped the phone I picked it up and read the messages

Oo Shit

Janaya I have to tell you something ..........

Excuse any mistake

Shout out to Jasmine Mika for the Amazing Cover Go Follow her and hit her up for an Amazing Cover

VOTE--COMMENT--SHARE