Chapter 11

Angel was being completely dominated and for the first time in her life she wasn't the least bit angry about it. Viktor's hands were underneath her slip, his palms caressing her warm skin.

He was kissing her senseless. She had been kissed by men before, a peck on the lips, a clumsy kiss on the cheek or two but never had a man kissed her like this before.

His lips moved over hers, sending a strange yet pleasurable pulsation down her spine and spreading to the pit of her stomach. His hands continued to move upward and he cupped her breast, grazing her hardened nipples. Her toes curled.

Her lips parted and suddenly his tongue was in her mouth and her eyes popped open in surprise. She pulled back, her breathing hard and shallow. "Did you just...put your tongue in my mouth?" She asked breathlessly.

Viktor's hands continued to knead her breast, continuing to send those pleasurable tingles straight to her most intimate area.

"Have you never been kissed before, Angel?" He asked, though he said here name with a husky quality that made her heart pound.

She flushed under the heat in his gaze. "Of...of course...have you?" She was rambling on, talking nonsense but she couldn't quite think with him touching her.

He chuckled at her jumbled up words before kissing her again, he nibbled along her bottom lip before sinking his tongue past her parted lips. She leaned forward, her tongue meeting his as a moan rose up her throat. She groaned against his lips. His moved his hands down, one hand cupping her backside and the other on the nape of her neck, his fingers digging into her hair.

He pressed himself closer to her, nestling himself comfortably between her legs. He grinded against her womanhood and she nearly fainted...at least she felt that way.

He stopped kissing her and trailed kisses down her face, suckling at her neck. She tilted her head back, giving him more assess.

She tightened her legs around him when he squeezed her bottom in his hand, jolting her.

She wiggled underneath him but groaned in frustration when she realized that she could use her hands. The urge to wrap her arms around his neck was almost unbearable.

"The cuffs...," she mumbled, "please."

He moved off of her and without his support she landed on the bed with a whoosh. She gasped at being dropped so easily before rolling onto her side.

Suddenly Viktor was beside her again, his large warm hands working at the handcuffs. The cuffs clicked before he pulled them off, tossing them behind him. They hit the floor with a loud, audible thud.

Angel was still breathless when Viktor's hands trailed up her slip once more, pulling it over her head. She was naked before him and yet felt no shame. If her family could see her now...they'd commit murder.

She was weak in the knees but still she wanted more. Viktor pulled his shirt off over his head before yanking her down the bed. She shrieked as she slid down the bed toward him. He nestled himself between her legs and she giggled like a little girl. He raised a brow at her before smiling.

"Vy prekrasny." He mumbled.

She stopped giggling and met his eyes. Her heart pounding. "What does that mean?" She whispered.

He didn't answer her but instead kissed her again, caressed her skin. She grabbed for his hands, settling them back against her breast. She moaned when he cupped her breast. He pulled away, reaching between her legs. His hand slid between her folds and she gasped.

He pulled his hand away and to her mortification he licked his fingers. Before she could say anything he quickly freed his manhood. He lifted her legs and sank into her.