Chapter 10

{Emily POV}

"Let's prank Dick and Tim at the same time." He whispered into my ear. I smirked back at him.

"Let's do this." I said and he nodded.

"Hmm let's just keep it simple and put a bucket filled with water on your door and when they enter your room the bucket will fall and wet them both. I'll get the bucket and you replace stuff that can't get wet away from your door." He said and I nodded. I moved all my furniture and he came back with a bucket full of ice cold water. I looked up to him.

"Really you even went out to get some ice?" I said and he chuckled. He placed the bucket on my door that was slightly open and told me to yell Tim and Dick's names with a very angry voice.

"Wait what if Jason or someone else comes in?" I said to him and he chuckled even more.

"Then the prank worked but not on the right person." He said and I nodded.

"Wait I'll get Jason just to be sure." I said and he picked the bucket from my door. I went to the living room and tried to hold my laugh in. I saw Dick, Tim and Jason watching something. I looked very angry at Dick and Tim and pulled Jason's arm.

"My room now." I whispered in his ear and he looked wide eyed at me.

"No not that!" I said and he chuckled.

"Maybe next time." He said and smirked. I rolled my eyes and pulled him away from Dick and Tim who were really confused. I took him up to my room and knocked on the door.

"Damian is it safe?" I said.

"Yes you can come in." He said and I opened the door and saw Damian still holding the bucket filled with water and ice. Jason looked at Damian and he eyed the door and then at the bucket. He let out a long ooooohhhh and stood in front of my bed so that he was facing my door.

"But why didn't you prank me?" He asked me and I chuckled.

"You did nothing wrong." I said and he nodded.

"Time for some pranking." Damian said and I nodded.

"DICK, TIM, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. MY ROOM NOW!" I yelled very angry could her them running from my room. They opened the door and the bucket full of ice and water fell on them. I could hear them yell and the bucket self fell on Tim's head perfectly. Damian, Jason and I were laughing our asses off and Tim and Dick were still standing there and were shivering from the cold water. Dick looked angry at Jason and he lifted his hand up.

"It was all her idea." He said and I smirked.

"So I guess that means that you've forgiven us." Tim said and I nodded. I can't stay mad at them, who can?

"Then give us a hug." Dick said and started walking towards me with Tim. I started backing up and saw that I had no escape. They ran to me but Jason and Damian got in the way.

"EMILY RUN!" Damian yelled so I ran past them down to the stairs and to the kitchen.

"Alfred help Dick and Tim are after me!" I said and when he was about to speak Dick and Tim appeared wet with Jason and Damian.

"No saving yourself Emily." Dick said they all smirked except for Alfred. I looked for an escape and saw the door that let to the garden I went through that door and didn't see them again. I looked around me and it was really beautiful but I couldn't enjoy it because the boys were nowhere to be seen. I then saw Tim appear in front of me and started walking towards me. I then looked to my left and right side and saw Damian and Jason. I started running back to the door and saw that Dick stood in front of it. I found and exit between Dick and Jason and went for it. I managed to get out and they all started running after me. I kept running and ended at the pool.