The End

Welcome to the final part. I decided since the first part is quite fast (and slightly rushed, sorry) I'd add the epilogue in here. Thanks to everyone who has read this story, whether they are just reading or have been here since the start - and been patient with updates - I hope you enjoyed your wacky adventure with me and the crew, I'll probably carry on with my Big Four book now since this one's done. Thinking about it, this will be my first ever completed Fanfiction... Anyway I'm rambling, stay till the end because there will be a note there to.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Jack's P.O.V
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Anna!" I scream, holding myself up on my hands and watching in horror as she drops lifelessly to the floor

"Such a pity" Pitch hums, twirling my staff

I growl in anger and watch as he tosses my staff into the crowd of remaining shadow soldiers and face me once more, his heartless eyes glaring at my slightly tear filled ones.

The moon shines brightly above us and more of Arendelle's people were returned to their original states, staring around in disbelief and some even gaping at Anna's body. By the looks of it, most of them don't see me or Pitch so to them Anna is just dead with no explanation whatsoever.

I stand up slowly, moving to be beside Anna's body and see her face one last time before Pitch inevitably kills me too but a ludicrously bright light stops either of us doing anything.

Pitch is thrown back and knocks several of his soldiers over like bowling pins. Bunny appears out of nowhere with my staff - he seems to like bringing that thing back to me - staring in amazement at whatever's behind me.

(Media ^^) Anna smiles at me, alive and well with golden blonde locks in tight braids and her clothes having turned the color of moonlight. In her hand was a small orb of pure light which quickly diminishes as Bunny gets to us.

"I'm alive!" She half squeals, bouncing on her heels in excitement

"You are indeed" Bunny chuckles, handing me my staff back

Anna hooks out her hands and started at the two of us. I get her message pretty quickly but it takes Bunny a second or two to grab her hand like I do. She closes her eyes and her whole body glows brightly, we all start floating and I can't help but think of when I was trapped in my nightmare. My staff and Bunny's boomerang shine brightly and shoot beams of green and blue light into the sky as Anna let's her golden light burst like a firework.

We land ever so slightly roughly on the ground and watch as gold, blue and green lights swirl around the people of Arendelle, returning them to the humans they one were and picking up Pitch, throwing him somewhere I hope is far, far away from anything.

As the lights finish their race around the city, they explode in a big multicoloured light show in the night sky. It was honestly beautiful

"Wow..." Anna breaths, staring up at her handiwork

"Welcome to the Spirit Realm, kid" Bunny smirks, winking playfully

"Anna!" We hear someone scream

A woman with a blonde guy and a reindeer came sprinting towards us, passing through our bodies and going to Anna's old one

I look to said girl and see close to tears as she stares at the trio crying over her

"Who're they?" I ask quietly

"My sister... And an old lover" she answers just as quietly, I plant a small kiss on her cheek to

"Why don't we get back to the Pole" Bunny suggests "I'm sure everyone's worried.

And with that, we take one last look at the people mourning Anna's death before dropping into Bunny's tunnels and heading back to the rest of the Guardians

Epilogue

Jack and Anna continued to live together wth North and his Yetis (and elves). Anna became a Guardian and found out that her centre was love, she helped Manny control sun and moonlight and Jack even introduced her to Jamie and his friends who found her powers very cool.

Anna frequently visited Arendelle to see how it turned out after she died. Elsa found herself a king and Kristoff had continued his job working with the kingdom's ice, becoming an honorary Prince in memory for Anna.

Jack and Anna also had two daughters; Bailey, whom was born with the powers of fire:

And Pearl, born with the power of nature:

They were a family... One big, weird, powerful family. They'll continue to grow as people and Jack and Anna's relationship will forever be one full of love and fun.

The End.

So, I have this idea to do a random oneshot book for Disney and DreamWorks characters. It can be anything from x reader to character x character to just fluff and fun, they can even be modern AUs or from when the characters were younger (if they have to be, there can be some two parters). I'm planning on ending my ask and dare book after one final chapter and was thinking this idea could replace that. How does that sound? If you want me to do the book just tell me and then I can finish off the dares and move on. Telling you all here though, of course.

So yeah, tell me what you think and I'll take some requests straight away if you already have an idea (but bare in mind I've never done oneshots before so they won't be great at the start) just make sure you give a detailed description of things you want to happen unless you just want me to make something up around a quote, line or prompt

Jack, Anna, Pitch, Bunny, Kristoff, Sven, Olaf, Elsa, Bunny and all the extras thank you for being here and will hopefully see you soon :3

The crew + me: BYE!

Olaf: P.S. sorry I died