CHAPTER 10

Picture above Devin Foz ^^ Sorry it took so long to get a picture up of him.
🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

Quick FastForward: The rest of the school day goes great! Dax and Jada don't leave each other's side, it's like nothing happened between them. I'm fast forwarding to lunch.

QuickNote: All the guys in the Academy are on the football teams. There are two teams, The Blue Team and The Red Team.

LONG CHAPTER
🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

"Hey everyone, this is Sam, she going to be sitting with us from now on." Devin said holding Sam's hand.

Sam had a grin from ear to ear, as she sat down between me and Devin.

"Did you finally kissed her?" Asked Paul, one of the pack members. "My man finally kissed her." He said patting Devins back. Devin was beat red. "Actually i kissed him first." Sam piped it up.

All the guys laughed including me. Then I turned to see Dax coming out from the lunch line. He saw me and smiled. Ugh I wish I wasn't in the friend zone or I would totally throw myself at him.

My gaze shifted when I saw Kimberly stalking behind Dax towards us.

"Sam, what you doing over here sitting them. Don't you want to sit with your friends?." She said angrily.

We all looked at Sam, who smirked. "Well, Kimberly these are my friends, and I will be sitting with them from now on."

This got Kimberly even angrier. "As your beta, I order you pick up your lunch and sit with the pack now." Sam looked from Kimberly to me. She didn't know what to say next, so I stood.

"Kim, just let her sit here, she not bothering you it's not like you talk to her anyway." I said defending Sam.

"I wasn't talking to you mutt, Sam let's go."

"No."

"What do you mean no?" Kimberly screamed. Then Bo looked over and came towards us.

"What is it now Kimberly?"

"I asked Sam to come back to sit with the pack, she isn't showing me the respect she should be giving me. She doesn't know how to respect me, Bo." She whined. Bo rolled his eyes.

"Kimberly stopped acting like a child. Sam come back to the table." And with that he turned around heading back to the table. Kimberly satisfied smiled and crossed her arms.

We all looked at Sam and nodded meaning it was okay for her to go . but she shook her head.

"No, I'm sitting here today." She said half confident half unsure.

Everyone in the room snapped their necks to look at Sam. If there's one thing you never do its disobey your alpha.

Bo turned back around. His eyes were black, showing that he was pissed.

"Samantha, as your alpha i command you come back to sit with the pack. I'm not going to ask again" he growled using Alpha voice. Scared, Sam quickly stood up, but was pulled back down by Devin.

"As her mate I command you to leave her alone." Devin Growled back Bo. Everyone was shocked.

"Mate? Haha, you think you intimidate me pup?" Bo said walking up to Devin. Bo was almost the same height as Devin, but being alpha made him look bigger and stronger hovering over Devin.

"He might not but I sure do." I said stepping in front of Devin so I was nose to nose with Bo.

"Move out the way girl, this is between us guys." Bo growled.