CHAPTER 11

^^above is Bo Tandil.

Oh no. The two people who despise me the most are going against my pack. There are going to permanently damage the Blue Team.

The ref says a few rules then flips a coin. Robby calls tails. And Danny says" yeah something you losers never get." Bo and Alec start laughing. Robby and Avery growled at them. I looked at Dax and he had a stone cold glare set on Danny.

Don't do anything stupid. I mind linked him. He looked over to me. That's when I saw his wolf eyes glowing. No promises. I gasped. Then the ref blew the whistle. The red team had the ball first so they kicked it to the blue team.
In the end zone, Devin caught it, and started running.

"GO DEVIN GO! YOU GOT THIS BABY!" screamed Sam. I covered my ears she noticed and sat down. "Sorry, football is my favorite." She blushed. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. I turned my focus back to the game just in time to see Devin get tackled by two players. The ref blew the whistle, throwing a flag.
Red team got a penalty, gives us 10 yards.
Dax hiked the ball to throw to Devin he caught it then dropped it with a fumble. Two players tackled Devin, then Danny picked up the ball and started running. He was close to the out of bounds line running. That's when Dax checked him into the sidelines. Ouch! Danny got back up and growled.

This was going to be a long game.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

There's two minutes in half time and the cheerleaders are finishing up there routine. Its some slutty dance with the head hoe, Kimberly in the center of the triangle with her little hoes-in-training following her steps. All the guys from the red team are whistling and chanting.

The blue team looks like they are about to throw up. Once they finished, Kimberly runs over to Danny and kisses him then looks back at me and waves.

Oh dear Lord. I rolled my eyes. Then ref blew the whistle. It was good game so far. The score was 47-52. The red team was winning but the blue team was making a comeback. The red wasn't really trying to score, they just kept hitting and hitting the blue team players. Our team was dropping like flies Two players were rushed to the nurse. He was hard to watch.

Being an alpha, you protect you pack no matter what. But it's no like i could just run out on the field... Or could I?

I whispered my plan to Sam, at first she protested. Not wanting me to get hurt but then she caved in and we went to the boys locker room. I made her stand watch as I went in and put on the equipment. Then I mindlinked Devin to go to the locker room. When he showed I up I put on his jersey and ran out. Before he could protest Sam pulled him back in the locker room bringing his lips to hers.

When I got onto the field, we were on defense. I got into my crouched position. Keeping my head a bit lowered so no one could see my face.

"I'm going to break every bone in your body Foz." Yelled the guy directly across from me. "And when Sam's all crying, I'll be the one to comfort her if you know what I mean." He chuckled.

This disgusting pig had some nerve. I whipped my head up with my wolf eyes glowing he looked taking back, he went to say something but Danny called hike and I hit him so hard he went flying backwards.

Everyone was shocked because little ol me, I mean little ol Devin took out one of the largest guys on the field.

My team all patted my back. And Dax went to slap me up, when he sniffed the air. Oh shit.

"Jada! What are you doing out here you can get hurt!" He whispered. I grabbed his face mask and shushed him.

"I'm protecting my pack"

"Jada I can't have you hurt, if one of these guys hurts you, i will have no choice but to kill them. Please go sit on the side lines." He begged. Looking into his eyes I saw true emotion and sadness. I started walking away towards the side lines. I sat in the bench. Danny called hiked a again and went to throw it to Bo but Avery caught it! I jumped up cheering. All the guys were chest bumping. We intercepted the ball. Avery was running as fast as he could towards the end zone until he was tackled by Alec.

We heard a deep scream. It was Avery. Alec got up to reveal Avery's broken leg.

Even though we are werewolf's we still get human injures. The nurse and a few class mates licked him up and carried him off the field. We were missing a wide receiver and that meant i could go in, that's my position. Well Devins.

We were don't so many people. Almost everyone in our team was injured. The scored was The ref blew the whistle calling for fourth quarter and that we need a sub or we would have to forfeit. Dax pulled us into a huddle.

"Guys I'm very proud of usnright know and and don't need anymore people getting hurt. I think we should forfeit."

"NO," we all yelled. "Are you crazy?" Continued Robby, " we have Devin to go in, were only down by 5, all we need is a touch down and we can win!"

Dax hesitated for a second then looked at me. "Are you sure you can do this Devin?" Everyone looked at me. I put head down covering my eyes. "Let's go kick some ass!" I growled deepening my voice.

Everyone cheered and we ran to positions. Dax yelled "height 42, height 52" and that was the signal for me to make an L-shape run. As soon as he yelled hike, I dashed left then right running as fast as I can.

I looked at Dax, ibwas wide opened. We made eye contact and he threw a perfect spiral that connected to my hands.

I stopped for a second, surprised i caught it then looked up to see 3 red team players running after me. I jumped back around and headed towards the end zone. Inhad twenty yards left when I was tackled. It knocked the wind out of me. I was laying on my stomach when the guys got off of me. "How did that feel sissy." I rolled onto my stomach to see Bo and Danny. Then Danny chimed in, "By the way you smell like a bitch." Then turned away laughing.

I got up slowly, my chest still hurts from getting hit and I saw little black dots.

"Devin, are you okay man?" Robby asked patting my back. I went to go speak but instead i gasped for air and fell to my knees.

"OK, your out, go sit on the bench." Dax yelled firmly.

I shook my head. We had 25 second left, and I was determined to beat those jerks. "No I'm fine let's finish this." I growled. I got back into position. Dax yelled hike and faked pump to one of our teammates. Then threw the ball to me before getting tackled.

I started running when Danny and Bo both were charging towards me. I flashed my eyes letting my wolf strength take over, then we collided.

I didn't know if i was dead or not, but then I heard cheering and a buzzer go off. I opened to see that I was in the end zone with the ball. I stood up to see Danny and Bo just laying there clutching their heads. I walked over to them.

"You wanna know why I smell like a bitch?" I took of my helmet and let my hair fall. "I smell like a bitch because I am one. And you know what, I think you just got beat by one."

You should have seen their faces. Their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their heads. Everyone gasoed but then they went wild. I looked to the crowd and saw Sam and Devin holding each other give me a thumbs up. I gave the biggest smile ever. Then I turned to head over to my team when I saw Dax.

He took off his jersey and shoulder pads leaving him shirtless. I started walking over to him. He dropped his stuff with a big grin on his face and started towards me. I was almost to him when I felt my legs give out and I slowly fell. I don't know if I hit the ground , because everything went black and numb.