02

** The Original Poster is shown as OP, Gerard's icon here is a Snowflake. (in Yik Yak, anyone who comments on a post will be given an anonymous icon and name).

Original Poster: honestly, what is with all these new 'hardcore' and 'screamo' bands? fall out boy, sleeping with shit, and black veil brides make me want to kms. no wonder all their fans are fucking emo, they're no better than directioners. F.

12 upvotes.
1 downvote.

Gerard felt his skin crawl. How dare they insult his bands? The bands he claimed saved his life? (Claimed; within a week he'd gone from happy and bright graphic tees to telling everyone with ears that Dahvie Vanity's lyrics saved his life.)

And most of all, how dare they insult Gerard himself? He was nothing like a directioner, no way. 'Directioners' were loud, clingy, and annoying. Nothing like Gerard - One Direction could suck his dick. Especially that cute blonde one (who Gerard once again claimed not to know the name of, but in reality had a whole photo album dedicated to him on his phone).

He typed out an angry, and quite brilliant in his opinion reply, painted black fingernails flying across the keypad.

Snowflake: excuse u, but they saved my lyfe! >:cccccc. ur probably just one of those freaks who listen to shit like iron Maiden and the queen. try listening to real music, sugar. xoxo g

He then made sure to downvote the original post, and sign off in the appropriate 'xoxo g' way he always did. The professor walked in just as he clicked send, and the Yik Yak user was the least of his problems as Frank spun in his seat to glance at him. There was a certain look on his face that Gerard couldn't quite pinpoint - admiration?

Gerard blinked back at him, his heart fluttering.

God, that boy was perfect.