297

October 18, 3:22 pm.

I'm finally doing it. I'm able to live with myself. I'm finally shifting my self-perception. It wasn't something easy. And I'm not still completely done with it. Learning how to accept yourself; how to respect yourself isn't something easy. Learning how to see the world with the perspective that we are all human beings that have flaws isn't as easy as it sounds. It takes all of the strenght you never thought you had. It takes months and months of self neglect and rejection. You first have to realize who you are; what you are capable of to see what's your value, to see that you're really worth it. You don't have to be worth it to the people around you. You have to be worth it to yourself. You need to impress yourself and only yourself. You need to live in peace with yourself, and the rest is the rest. If we don't respect ourselves, who the hell is gonna respect us?

So today, I'm finally forgiving myself. I'm forgiving myself for not being perfect. For failing countless times. I forgive myself for screwing things up. I forgive myself for sometimes hurting the people I love. For letting people influence me sometimes.

I belong to no one. I belong to myself. I'll dress how I wanna dress. Say what I wanna say. I won't care about how people label me. It's my body and my life, and from now on, it will be my rules.