Chapter 21 || Not His

❝  Don't judge my choices without understanding my reasons ❞

Chapter 21: Not His

Loud alarms pierces through my ears, snapping my eyes open. I groan in annoying, grabbing a pillow and covering my ear to avoid the horrendous noise but that is impossible. The noise is so loud, loud enough to awaken the whole community. Once my mind registers as to hearing what really the noise is, I jolt up in disbelief. Somebody attacked the kingdom, I am familiar with this noise, I hear it at times when I was young and the whole community would ring with the horrible noises. Mom told me it was a test to see if the security is fine, though I am sure they wouldn't be testing in the middle of the night.

I roll my body off of bed, my feet meets with the cold floor sending a shivery feeling up my body. I loathe cold so much; I just dislike anything that causes uneasy feeling towards my body. I walk out of my room, chit chat noises got even louder as I approach to the living room. Everyone is talking, all in fact look so tense. Where is Abaddon? Oh no, please don't tell me he did something stupid. I hope Justin and Felix don't do anything to him for their own safety.

Clearing my throat catches everyone's attention, they all look at me some in disgust some with worries. "Where is Abaddon?" I ask them all. They all looked at each other, as if they are contemplating on telling me or not.

"He left to do some business, madam" Says a women, her head is down in obeisance. I honestly don't like any of them, I roll my eyes and stomp out of the living room. Where the hell is he? He never told me he was deciding to attack! I bit my lower dry lips whilst pacing back and forth nervously. That idiot has no sense I swear to god. My inner self freezes as I hear the doorbell echoes around the house, my feet speedily walk towards the door.

Abaddon, Is so dumb. Like for real, who would make such a damn mistake. Especially for someone so evil. I shake my head and grab open the door. I harshly open the door, my lips part to speak but immediately shut when I see two alike annoyed faces.

"Rosella" spoke, I think Abaddon? He came in gave me a hug, Furrowing my eyebrows I look at the other alike person behind Abaddon. Then realization hit me, that's Ryder. Oh my god! Ryder is out of the Cage. I break of the hug and walk up towards the man who was stuck in the basement, which is initially the real Ryder. His eyes softened into mines, his lips curls into a smile.

Everything is so silent, I push Abaddon aside and walk near Ryder. "hey, nice to meet you" Ryder takes our his hand. Is he my mate? Is he the one? I take out my hand and shake his, I feel nothing! Wait what I feel nothing, there is no spark... there is nothing I don't get it.

"Oh please you two aren't mates" Abaddon scoffs with a laugh, I look down in disappointment snatching my hand away. That means I really don't have a mate yet, I can feel myself whimper inside because I need that other half. It's like not smoking for a week and you need it, I need him wherever he is. I want to be loved again, I want the man who will be my mate. Will I ever be happy?

"Oh I see" I murmur and turn around to walk away, the siren has stopped a while ago but for some reason I am not feeling happy, I walk to my room without looking bad. Ugh! I want a mate, it's getting on my nerves! How long will I have to wait moon goddess?! How long!

I slam my room door in distraught. I have no clue what is happening to me, why this anger is building up inside of me. All the thoughts come to the point where I want to murder him so bad. I want to kill him so bad I want to rip all his organs out and burn it in front of his own father! My chest started to rise up and down, and my hands curls up in a ball.

My thoughts break when I catch my door slightly open from the corner of my eyes. "May I come on?" I hear Ryder's soft voice, the real Ryder.

"Sure" I sigh, looking at Ryder which is quick astonishing how they both look alike yet they are so opposite. He approached towards me and takes a seat beside me. I look down at my fingers fiddling with each other, my eyes are furrowed and I just feel all depressed and sad.

Before I know it, my head is drawn by him to his shoulder, he rubs my back and for some off reason I don't mind, I needed this and now I am having it. "We may not be mates, but Hunter and I were so tight, very close until I was taken over by Ryder. I didn't know I had a brother till the day I met him out in the forest and he just blacked me out and then I found myself in the cage, he told me his plans and he knew he told me he was going to destroy hunter's sister, you, I tried to stop but after all the try it was no use and I just kept hope that you can do something, and now you are thank you" he sighs.

A smile appears on my face as I back off his shoulder and look at him; "well you did creep me out many times" I laugh; "so was it you that you called me? On the home phone?"

"Well yeah, I tried on of his spells..." He mutters, "Which worked but I didn't reply because I thought it would mess up" he grins nervously.

I purse my lips to contain my laughter, looking back to when he called and how hard he was breathing. "Well anyways, say Hi to everyone from me. Who knows I might not make it tomorrow –

Before he can completely his filthy sentence I place my fingers on top of my lips and shake my head in disapproval. He has to be kidding, "You are so stupid! Never say that I promise everything will be fine. We all will have our happy lives afterwards hopefully." I wish what I say is true... I mean the moon goddess can't be that cruel right?

This makes him laugh, and yet again it looks like I am seeing a whole different person, someone who smiles, laughs, has pain, while the other is just a disgusting brat!

"I need to go back to my cage" he sighs getting up. I frown at what he says but I couldn't really do thing. I nod my head, and hug him which I didn't expect me to do but I do it. He hugs me back, "now before he catches us let me go darling" he chuckle.

"Ha-ha, go" I say and off he leaves. I Guess is am not his, even though he is very hot and so sweet. I turn around, my room starts to feel a bit cooler than usual, and I walk towards my window and look out sighing at the stars that twinkle in the night.

Tomorrow is the day where we can try to win, oh moon goddess I look up to sky hoping she can hear my mind or my thoughts, foolish of me but who cares. I close my eyes breathing in the cool night hair, oh help us moon goddess you are always with the right people.

Vote and Comment