Normani: fights and car crash

You were waiting to your girlfriend to back to the hotel from the studio, she was supposed to be here an hour ago, you start to worrying so you decide to calls the girls, the first one you tried was Ally.

"Hello" you heard the familiar voice saying.

"Hey Ally!, do you know where's Normani? She was supposed to be here an hour ago" the worrying was sounding on your voice.

"She's here, with me and Dinah" you can hear in her voice that something was wrong.

"Ally? She is okay?" You asked, hoping that nothing wrong with your girl "can I talk to Moni?".

"No" was the last word she said and hang out.

Something was wrong, you can felt this and now with Ally comment you was sure about it, so you decide to go to the studio.

"Ally?" The studio was really quite, till you heard a sobbing "Mani?" You saw your girlfriend on the couch, crying "Mani, babe what's wrong?" You tried to get close to her but she pushed you, you was in shock.

"Don't call me babe" now it sure, something is wrong "your fucking bitch, how dare you?" You was so confuse.

"How dare I what?" You asked, and tried to get close to her again, but she pushed you once more.

"To cheating on me with my friend" she scream making you back off.

"I don--"

"Don't" she put her hand up silence you "I know you were cheating on me with Camila" now you were more confused then before.

"What you talking about? Babe I never cheated on you with anyone" you look at her in the eyes, they were really red from crying.

"But you did" she brake up with laugh, making you really worried "I was so stupid, I should've know that you'll never get over her, you always was disappear for hours, HOURS, I was sitting and waiting for you, worrying, when you was fucking my friend"

"Normani, I swear I don't know what you talking about" you feel the tears comes out from your eyes, she looked away from you "I swear, I love you and only you"

Normani storm out of the studio living you alone, crying and crashing to the floor, you stand back on your feet when you heard creaking wheels and a big noise, you run out of the studio, the moment you saw the horrible picture you fall on your knees.

That was Normani's car.

You stand up and run to the car, people was trying to stop you but you fight them, screaming Normani name "hey, hey it's okay" some guy hold you back and hugged you so you won't get close.

"Mani, Normani" you start to relax a little "that was my fault" you whispered "that was supposed to be me".

"No, it's not, don't worry everything will be okay" he said and grab your phone and call the last person you talk to.

-----

You and the rest of the girls was sitting in the waiting room, they were trying to let you eat and drink but you refused.

"(Y/n) you didn't drink anything for five hours, please" Camila trying to let you the bottle, you looked at her with fire in your eyes, slapping her hand, making the bottle fall on the floor and Camila yell in pain.