Six - Your jaw is so sharp it gave me a paper cut

Aria's POV

"Aria, what are you doing?" Vincent asks through gritted teeth, looking down at my body that is straddling his lap.

"Vincent," I whisper and put my hand on his jaw. I pull my hand away quickly and he frowns, "What happened?"

I look down at my finger, "Your jaw is so sharp it gave me a paper cut." I say and chuckle, leaning my forehead against his. He chuckles, "You really are something else, Aria." he whispers, looking down at my lips.

"Can I ask you something?" I whisper. Vincent nods, "Can I call you cupcake?" I ask. He let's out a deep laugh and nods, "Sure."

After a moment of silence I break it, "Also, will you kiss my flamingo?" I ask seriously. "Aria, did you eat the cupcakes?" Vincent asks, frowning. I nod and grin.

"So, will you kiss my flamingo?" I ask, bouncing up and down on Vincent, "Pleeease?" He let's out a moan, "Yeah, okay, just please... Stop." he begs and I stop bouncing.

I make a beak shape with my hand and Vincent laughs then takes my hand and softly kisses the top.

"You should laugh more. You look better when you laugh." I say and run my finger against Vincent's lip.

"What are you thinking?" I whispers after a while of silence. He smirks, "You don't want to know what I'm thinking, princess." he whispers back, staring at my lips.

"When last have you kissed a girl?" I ask, Vincent shrugs. I put my hand behind his neck, "When you kiss, all you have to do is lean foward and," I lean foward and Vincent leans in too, just when our lips are going to touch I move my face to the side and lick his cheek, "Haha, got em'." I say and move away from his face.

Vincent pushes me off him and I land on the floor with a 'thump'. Vincent stands up, looking like he just came out of a trance.

Daniel runs into the room, "Happy new year bichachos!" he shouts. I hear the doorbell ring and I grin, "Pizza!"

"I'm not paying." Vincent says. "Same." Daniel agrees. I roll my eyes, "Please, I'm high enough to get free pizza." I say and walk to the door, pulling it open.

The pizza guy is standing there with seven boxes of pizza and a gun. "I ordered this last year! That is just horrible service." I say and grabs the pizza then shut the door.

Wait, why did he have a gun?

"Cupcake!" I shout. Vincent walks into the room with Daniel and Cody. "Wait, she calls you..." Cody says, pursing his lips. "Cupcake!" Daniel says in a girly voice and they both burst out laughing.

Vincent takes a gun out of his pocket, "What, I didn't quite hear you?" Vincent says. "Maybe that's.... Because of all the... Frosting in your ears!" Daniel says in between laughter.

"Guys!" I scream and they all look at me. "The guy outside that had my pizza also has a gun." I say, frowning.

"How are you not dead then?" Vincent asks. I purse my lips, "Well, I only realized he had a gun after I shut the door on his face." I explain.

Vincent shakes his head at me and then pulls the door open and shoots the guy in the head.

Oh my god! He just shot someone! Oh no! I'm a witness! I'm going to jail! I'm going to hell.

I feel all the blood rush out of my body as my knees become weak and I fall to the ground, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

Darkness.

~~~~~

I wake up with a huge headache and light shining into my eyes. I groan and block the sun with my hands. I hear a few honks and my eyes shoot open with a frown, I'm in a car.

I look towards the drivers seat to see Vincent looking at the road, "Morning." I say.

Vincent shakes his head, "It's twenty to five in the afternoon." he states and I frown, leaning my head back against the car seat.

After a while of silence Vincent says, "Do you," he scratches the back of his neck awkwardly, "remember anything from yesterday?"

I frown, "No, what happened?" I ask. "Nothing." he denies immediately. I chuckle, "Are you sure, cupcake?" I ask, laughing and leaning over, putting my hand on Vincent's thigh.

He looks down at my hand and then looks back up at the road, "Yeah." I quickly move my hand from Vincent's leg, oh my god, why did I just touch his leg? What the noodles?

Nothing? So it was nothing.

Okay.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "London." Vincent answers. My eyes widen, "But we are in New York. We are going to London? What? Like London as in London as in England like where they have the really hot British guys with the accents and the scones? Why are we going there? How are we getting there? Oh my god. I've always wanted to go to London! Where is my brother? And where is Cody and Daniel?" I ask, a million more questions popping up in my head.

"Yeah, we have a six hour drive to the next city where we are meeting up with Cody and Daniel and your brother and we are taking the jet to London now shut up, I'm trying to drive." Vincent commands and I shut my mouth.

"I'm going back to sleep." I state and lean my head on the window. All these questions are giving me a headache.

I'm going to London!

~~~~~

I love London <3 I've been there quite a few times and I absolutely love it, even the weather. The cold never bothered me anyway xD Hope you guys enjoyed this update xxx and who do you guys ship Aria with? What should the ship name be?

🍌 вαиαиα ℓσνє 🍌