CHAPTER 13

After the talk with mom and dad everything was black. I slowly was able to gain my senses back like hearing touch and smell, but i still couldnt get up or open my eyes. I could feel that someone was holding my hand. I felt tingles in my arms, which could only mean it was Dax.

I heard footsteps coming into my room. I sniffed to try to catch a scent. It was Devin. "Dax you need to eat something, you haven't eaten in days."

"I'm not hungry" Dax said annoyed.

"Do you think Jada would want you like this? You are the Beta, your supposed to be taking care of things when the alpha cannot. Her father just died and she is going to be alpha of the whole Balkavin pack. She needs you to get yourself together. the pack needs you to pull your self together." Devin said.

When Dax didn't say anything. I lost Devins scent, which meant he was gone.

Then the tingles stop and heard someone shuffled to the window closing the blinds.

I sniffed the air. It had a sad, depressing smell. Then I heard a door open.

"Hello Doctor"

"Good afternoon Dax. As there been any changes with Jada?"

"No sir. Still nothing."

"Don't lose hope son, she will back to us. The trauma in her head, was pretty bad sending her into this coma." The doctor stopped and started taking pulse and writing something down. "She's in good health again, which means she can wake up any day now. I'll come back tomorrow, but call me if anything changes."

"Will do Doc, thank you."

With that the Docs scent left. Then I felt someone sitting to my left gabbing my hand. Tingles shot through my body.

"Jada please come back to me. Please I'll do anything please just open your eyes." I felt a tear drop fall on my hand.

"Jada I've never been so alone in my life. I haven't eaten the whole time you've been in this coma. I haven't left this room. I will not leave this room until you are up. For the past year now, I've been having strange emotions every time I'm with you. I thought I was just thinking stupid, but my feelings for you kept getting strong and stronger. I got with other girls to get you out of my head but it never worked. I didn't want to tell you my feeling because what if you didn't feel the same i would be crushed. Every time I looked into your eyes my knees would go weak. Every time you touched me electricity would shoot through my body. I guess I didn't realize it until you scored the touch down at the game. But the truth is I'm in love with Jada, and I always will be."

A tear rolled of my face but I didn't think he saw. Dax loved me. Actually hearing him say the words made me want to squeeze him until he was begging for air. He loved me. And I loved him.

Suddenly the tingle left my body and I heard Dax heading to the far side of the door. Then my eyes slowly open and I saw his face. He looked so sad and pale. He was looking out the window.

He was wearing a tank top and pajama pants, and his hair was all messy. I loved when his hair was like that in the morning. I just wanted to run my hands through it.

Then he slowly turned around and I closed my eyes. And he grabbed my hand.

"I'm going to get some water, JB. I'll be right back." With that he kissed my hand and and started to let go and turn around.

But I squeezed his hand making him gasp. And I opened my eyes again and smiled.

"Jada?" He asked with a tear rolling down his cheek.
All of a sudden my strength came back to me and I pulled him in crushing my lips to his. As soon as our lips touched electricity vibrated through my body making me and him go weak again. I layed back pulling him with me. He was so shocked, he didn't respond at first but then he melted into me, making a perfect mold. He carefully put his hand in my hair and the other one to my cheek. When he tugged my hair, I nibbled his lip making smile against my lips. Tears were now running down both our faces.

After making out for what felt like 5 minutes, I came out for air. Dax was still on top of me, I looked in his eyes to see that his eyes changed to an light blue with hints of gold specks in them, showing love and relief.

Then I pulled him in again, he thought I was going for another kiss but instead I brushed my lips across his cheek to his ear.

He sent little kisses to my neck wich felt like little shocks of pleasure. I felt my eyes change but not to my wolf eyes, something felt different. Dax returned me and gasped.

"Your eyes.."

"What's wrong with them?"

"They changed to a light blue, with little specks in them. They're beautiful."

"Yours changed too." I said bringing him closer.

"What does that mean?" He asked.

Then I whispered, "It means we've found our mates."

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹