35

Danisnotonfire: I love you a lot

Danisnotonfire: you take my breath away whenever i see you

Danisnotonfire: I know I fucked up in the past, but I'm sorry. I do love you.

Danisnotonfire: Fuck, what I'm trying to say is, without you I'm nothing. You are my oxygen, you keep me going. Without you I'd be 6 feet under literally. I don't regret the day I decided to reply to your kik. I'm sorry for the mistakes I've made, I'm willing to give up anything just to keep you here with me. I love you to the ends of galaxies Phil, I want nothing but you. I want to grow old with you. I want to have children with you. I want Dan and Phil to the ends of time.

Amazingphil: Dan what are you doing?

Danisnotonfire: since we started talking on kik, I'm going to be cliché.

Amazingphil: Daniel?

Danisnotonfire: Philip Michael Lester, will you marry me?

Amazingphil: yes! Oh my fucking god yes! I love you so much I'm crying.

Amazingphil: come over now omg

Danisnotonfire: I'll be right there xx

• •
Dan opens up his Twitter app. He has millions of followers since he started YouTube. Him and Phil have become YouTubes power duo. Their fans think they are dating. Some don't. They never were that open about it.

He clicked on 'new tweet' and records a video.

"Hey guys Dan here! Just letting you all know. He said yes. Phil and I are getting married! Love you all!"

With that he tweeted the video, instantly getting loads of tweets of fans freaking out over the announcement. He smiled at his phone before locking it and putting away.

He was happy he was alive. He was floating on cloud nine, with Phil by his side. And yeah, you could say his life was amazing.

----

Woo bout damn time

QOTD: what instrument do you prefer?

AOTD: I like guitars and the bass. :) (Malum af)

HEADS UP FAM
only a few chapters left and then the epilogue!
And don't forget about my other phanfic!
Also fam you don't need to read this part ⬇️
Just a mixed message to all my exes and just how I feel

So you actually think that the shit you say can hurt? You or your friends? You gave my number out to people I don't know and they called me telling me horrid things. Does that make you feel better about yourself?

The night before I told you I relapsed. Then I have people telling me to kill myself. I hope you know that saying that shit triggers things.

I do want to die. I feel this way so fucking much. I hate my body. I hate everything about me. I self harm all the time, I don't eat because I feel as if I'm not good enough. I want to die so bad you don't even understand. And you are not helping the fact. I am sorry I said some things but at the same time I'm not. I refuse to stay with someone if I don't feel the same. I'm more mature than that.

I try so hard for everyone to be better. But it's never enough. I smile even though I just want to cry. I can't do anything on my own anymore. My life's been taken over by depression and anxiety. I just need someone who can help me through it. But I'm not enough for anyone. And it's fine. I understand. I wouldn't want me either.

I don't need more hate than I already get. Who knows? Maybe that one time that I get told to 'kill myself' or 'cut deeper' I just might do that.

Fam if you did read this, ignore it. It's not important