Chapter 14

The One With The Heart Attack

Hamilton's POV

We were finally back. Peggy was drooling over Maria, John was drinking Starbucks even though he claimed he didn't like it, Angelica and Hercules were glaring at each other, Eliza was studying, and Lafayette was yelling "French kiss my ass!", so it was pretty much back to normal.

"Well if it isn't my favorite illegal immigrants!" Said Thomas, walking up to me and Lafayette.

"Go back to Pakistan!" He said laughing.

"I'm from fucking France?" Said Lafayette, confused. "Whatever, I hope Donald Trump deports your ass and builds a wall." Said Thomas.

"How do you say... Fuck you."

"Yeah, and your moms an immigrant whore!" Said Burr.

"You know Donald Trump's grandparents were immigrants from Germany, right?" I said, crossing my arms.

"...W-what do his parents have to do with him?"

"I was just about to ask you the same thing!"

"What's going on here?" Said Mulligan and Angelica in unison, then they awkwardly looked at each other.

"Racism is going on here." Said John, walking up with Peggy. 

"Thomas, please just shut up." Urged Maria. "Yeah, leave them alone." Said Madison.

"Yeah, go back to dragging Madison's oxygen tank." Said Eliza.

He walked closer to us. "Hey! Leave Madison alone! What did he ever do to you?" Yelled Thomas.

"And Burr, why don't you go back to being Theodosia's side chick!" I yelled, and we continued arguing for a solid five minutes.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" Said Mr. Washington, walking out. We froze. "Meet me inside! All of you! Now!" He yelled sternly.

"What is the one thing I asked you not to do?!" He said, pacing around us.

"Get in a fight." We said in unison.

"And what did you do?!"

We sighed.

"Get in a fight."

"I can't believe the level of disrespect! I asked you to not do one thing! One thing! And you do it on your first day back, nonetheless! You guys cause me so much stress! How do you-" he stopped, and put his hand on his desk and winced.

"S-sir? Are you okay?" I said, standing up.

"Ah, goddamnit. Lafayette, call Martha. My phone is in my desk. John, drive me to the hospital please."

"W-what? Why?" He asked nervously.

"I'm having a heart attack, you dumbfuck." We all jumped out of our seats. "WHAT?"

"Okay, Lafayette, forget Martha, call an ambulance." Said Eliza. "No, no. They charge you too much, damn healthcare and-" He complained, before getting cut off by Eliza.

"You're having a heart attack! You need to get an ambulance!" He groaned in pain and gripped his chest.

Eliza's POV

"Do you have any... Uh- nitroglycerin?" I asked frantically.

"Bless you." He said, trying to make a joke. It didn't work.

"Ah shit... Uh... Asprin?" "Nope." He said, and then tried to walk away, but I glared at him and told him "Sit your ass down."

"The...how you say... Ambulance is on its way! George how are you holding up?" Said Lafayette, kneeling down to look at him in the chair.

"I'm as good as someone who's having a goddamn heart attack!" He said stubbornly. "Okay, grab on to me and Lafayette's arm and we need to walk outside to get to the ambulance, okay?"

"I'll help too!" Said Thomas. "Sit down you macaroni fucker." He said, and I stifled laughter.

He then passed out, but Hercules caught him. Shit. His last words cannot be macaroni fucker.

Everybody was screaming and yelling. "Alexander! Go see if you can find a box that says 'AED', and hurry."

The ambulance finally showed up.

Hamilton's POV

Mr. Washington can't die! He's like the cool professor! The meme dad! Wait dad? Like a...father figure?

Shut up Alex, you're getting sappy. They put a mask on his face while we all watched in horror in the back.

He ripped it off. "Call Martha. And if I'm dying, I want you guys to know that I hate every fucking single one of you. Especially you, Thomas. And my job. Lafayette, you're okay I guess."

The nurse then put the mask back on.

We arrived at the hospital. "I came as soon as I heard!" Said Martha, running up to us.

"Is he going to be okay?" She asked Lafayette shaking his shoulders.

"Uh... I don't know!" He said raising his arms. She ran after the stretcher.