Who am I to You?

He only kissed me for a few moments before I recovered and started kissing him back. I didn't understand what was going on, but I sure as hell wasn't going to stop it, this was years of sexual tension being released, for me at least, I guess he just thought he was kissing some random guy he just met. Didn't matter much to me though, Wally was the one guy I just couldn't get out of my head. When I'd been robin I hadn't wanted to accept my sexuality, hadn't understood exactly what it meant when my breath quicked when he'd take off his shirt, why I wanted to hug him just a little longer, a little tighter than what was normal, how my pulse would race when he entered the room. Right before I'd left it had finally clicked.
...
*It was just me and Wally in the cave, that almost never happened, the rest of the team was off doing who knew what while me and Wally had been left to hold down the fort.
"What do you want to do?" He asked me.
I shrugged, "I dunno, spar?"
"Sure."
He ran at me before I could even blink, but I dodged, tripping him as he ran. He got back up though and came at me again, this time he knocked me over. He had me pinned, his face just inches from mine and I couldn't breath, I wanted more than anything for him to close the distance and kiss me. The thought knocked me back to the present though and I pushed him off of me.
"We can always spar later, you hungry?"
...
So there I was him kissing me, disproving every notion I'd had about his sexuality and the way he felt about me, well sort of. He thought he was kissing Nightwing, guy he just met/ new member of the team, I was kissing my best friend. I pushed him away, looking at him quizzically.

"I thought you were straight."

"And I was hoping you weren't, looks like I was right and you were wrong." He flashed me a cocky smile.

"Do you often kiss random guys you've just met?"

"Only when they look like you."

"I'll take that as a compliment."

He shrugged and smiled again before walking away, leaving me staring after him like an idiot.