Level 2.

Ashila's P.o.v

Since I had had that little out burst in the cafeteria and dinted that locker in the hall I had been on a level 1. Now, however, since I had not been checking in on a regular basis with the front office, and after my recent stunt of running in the halls and ditching my guards I had been placed on a level 2. 

Level 2. In which I had to spend my lunches in detention.
Totally lame if you ask me.
L. A. M. E.
My stunts had caught up to me a insistently bit me on the arse. How unfortunate. But at least it was funny right. Funny? Who am I kidding! It was fucking hilarious.

I had sat there in Jimmy's office next to Mason as jimmy himself blabbed on and on about nonsense. At one point I couldn't help but laugh which then set Mason as well as Jimmy into a fit of giggles. Jimmy then dismissed us and we went our separate ways. In the short time Mason was my guard I had become to realise that he wasn't so bad after all. Although I would continue to pick on him I knew he wouldn't take it to heart. We had both learnt a lesson. He; not to judge people based on rumours or looks and I; to trust in people even if they liked cats. Well that and I should trust in people altogether.

Walking down the hall toward my room I watch my feet, I wear the same black strap heels with knee high socks. I come to a sudden stop when a pair of feet, of whom don't belong to me, appear in front of me. Who ever it is wears black vans with white socks that go just above their ankles. I look straight forward to the face of the owner of the feet. Only to realise I'm looking at someone's chest. I look up to see the one and only Rylan.

I raise an eyebrow at his smirking face, "hmm yes?" I ask him. He stands there with his hands in his short pockets. I cross my arms over my chest and sign, "What do you want meathead?"

"Meathead? Ive never gotten that one before" he scrunches his nose up in thought and scratches the back of his neck flexing his muscles. Oh sweet lord baby Jesus.

"Well obviously some people have just been too nice to you." I push past him, ignoring my thoughts, continuing my way to my room.

"Obviously" he replies with a sarcastic tone following after me like a lost puppy.

Changing the subject I ask "So what's with this whole bad boy act, really it's cute and all but have you ever even broken a rule?"

"You think I'm cute?" he asks watching as his feet move simultaneously with my own. He thinks hard about what I said as his eyebrows knit together. He smiles then repeats "You think I'm cute" although this time stating it.  

"You missed my point" I point a finger to him while shaking my head. I turn and open my dorm room then look over my shoulder at him.

"I am a badass" he retorts confidence laced in both his voice and his stance. He smirks at me and crosses his arms across his chest with his chin held high.

"Oh really?" I smile. As I looked at him, really looked at him I could see an unreadable emotion behind his eye. For the first time, I didn't fully understand him or what he wanted in life.

"Yes really" he stands there in front of me looking like a dork. An adorable dork. Wait what?!

"Well I'll believe that when I see it" I say before closing the door.

"Oh I'll show her" I hear him mumble through the door.

"I can hear youuu!" I yell in a sing-a-song voice trying but failing to hide my laughter. I hear him stumble then curse.

"No you can't!" He hollers back through the closed door.

"Weirdo!" I yell as I lean against my door laughing at his child like behaviour. He made me feel so alive. So free and at peace. He didn't even have to speak just his presence put me at ease. I without realising it was slowly falling in love with him.

"Moron!" He yells. I hear his door open from across the hall.

"Chicken shit!" I yell poking my tongue out then realising that he can't see me.

"Pussy!" He laughs out as if he knew I poked my tongue out just seconds ago making a fool of myself.

"Donkey ass!" I quickly reply shaking my head.

He pauses then yells. "Crazy cat lady!"

"I hate cats!" I yell back confused only to remember that I had only told poor Mason and Jimmy about my hate for the awful four legged creatures. 

"Pff-well-uh- Weirdo!" He repeats my earlier insult only after falling over his own words. He must think he's a genius.

"Copy cat!" I smile as I hear him laugh and close his own door.

I walk into my closet and grab an oversized shirt along with some under garment, I skip into the bathroom room and turn the shower on while humming an unfamiliar tune. As the water begins to pelt down I shred my clothes and hop in. The steam surrounds me as the hot water makes its way down my skin towards the drain. I grab the nearby shampoo and squeeze some out onto the palm of my hand before raking it though my hair before humming "If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with all my friends".

I get out after I've washed myself and shaved my legs. I towelled myself down, putting on my clothes and placing my mildly wet hair in a messy bun. Walking out and then falling into my bed exhausted I let sleep overtake my body and slip into a peaceful slumber.

_______________________

A/n: What are some good book suggestions?? Will read anything with a good plot.

Also thinking I need to organise myself and begin an update schedule.

Shani xx