Six

Wow this boy is powerful. And very mistrusting. He must be a parseltounge, as he hissed to that snake of his before releasing me. I don't know what to think of the boy. But he still had my wand.

"So you've come to get me"

Yes I was, very begrudgingly but that was beside the point. Imaging having the boy who lived in with my snakes.

"That is correct, potter."

He appeared to have a bit of difficulty speaking English. That fueled my belief of him being a parselmouth.

"Okay I suppose I Belive you" he awnsered tossing back my wand.

Thank god. I felt so defenseless without it.

I reached out to touch him, so that he could side along apparatus, but he flinched out of my way.

"Potter, I have to touch you so we can go shopping for you. Do you understand?"

He turned towards me and nodded, sticking out his hand. The familiar feeling of apparaing was clearly new to potter, as he landed on his backside in the dirt. I could see the second of panic also as he couldn't see his snake.

-pov switch-

I swirled through the air, and landed in the dirt.

Where was Mortem? I could feel panic well up inside me as my familiar was missing. Seconds later I could feel her slithering up my leg and into my shoulders, the reassuring weight now present, I calmed down, collected myself. Following the professors energy, I followed him who knows where.

Word count:253