Eight

Entering olivanders was odd. There was so many instruments of magic with diffrent Colours leeching out.

I instantly knew there was not one in here for me. I would have a custom one made!

"Hello!"
The old man said cheerily before seeing who it was.

"I was expecting you soon. I suppose you want a custom wand, yes? I have none here to fit your needs.

Yessss you must have one madeeee off magoganyyyy with my venom as the core.

"Correct, mr olivander" I awnser in my slow halting English

He ushered me into the back.

"Hmmm I suppose you want mahogany with your familiars venom as the core"

I nod, wondering how he knew this.
As if he read my mind, though I knew he couldn't, as I had put up thick walls around my mind, protecting me.

"It runs in the family."

Half an hour later, I left, with a beautiful black wand, sleek and shiny with a snake twisting around it in silver. It was reeking my power colors as well. I wonder where snape is. He left after he took me to gringotts, to do business of his own. I had allready worked out a spell to infuse books with a bit of power so the words glowed and I could read them.

Heading off, I felt a pull, soft at first but it became more strong.

I wanted that power.

Word count: 238