Chapter 11

{Emily POV}

"Talia is planning on drugging you and Nightwing will be the only one protecting you. Bruce won't be home with Alfred and the boys." He said and I didn't know if he was lying.

"Why are you even telling me all this?" I said.

"I just want to protect you and your family." He said and I nodded. Robin jumped on the roof and was looking very angry.

"Emily get away from him! He's dangerous." He said while giving Red Hood a threatfull look. I started backing up but Red Hood grabbed me by the arm.

"Listen Emily, he's just scared that I'll take his little crush away from him. I'm not evil trust me." He said and I was just so confused.

"Prove it." I said and he pressed a button and took off his mask. I then saw a boy wearing a black domino mask with black and white hair.

"See, do I look like a killer to you." He said and I shook my head. Robin pulled me from my other arm away from Red Hood.

"Leave." He said and Red Hood looked very pissed at him.

"Fine, see you next time Emily." He said and shot his grappling hook to another building and swung away. Robin sighed.

"Let's just get you home." He said and I agreed. Robin dropped me off in front of my house with his motorcycle and Alfred opened the door.

"Welcome home Emily, how was your evening?" He asked me.

"Let's just say that I almost discovered who Red Hood was until Robin came." I said and he nodded. I saw Bruce coming down the stairs and he started asking questions about Red Hood.

"Wow look at the time! I'm going to bed." I said and quickly went up to my room. I came in my room and quickly went to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth. I was done and went to bed. I turned off the lights and when I was about to drift away I heard a voice.

"Goodnight Emily." The voice said. I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"Red Hood?" I said half asleep.

"Almost." He said and I turned on my lamp on my nightstand. I saw that it was Batman standing by my window.

"FATHER!" I yelled and hugged him.

"How are you doing? I heard Red Hood almost revealed his identity to you." He said and I sighed.

"Almost. Father why doesn't Robin get along with him?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Robin was almost killed by him. Red Hood likes killing bad people. He only thinks about vengeance." He said and I nodded.

"I'm sending Nightwing tomorrow to look over you. Bruce told me that he taught you the basic movements on fighting." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah he's the best. I don't need a babysitter!" I said and he looked at me.

"Bruce won't be home and neither will the boys or the butler be. So you won't be able to defend yourself against 15 men." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Why have I never see you talk to Bruce father?" I asked him and he was quiet for a few minutes.

"Let's just say that we have different schedules. Now try and get some sleep." He said and when he was about to leave I stopped him.

"Wait, can I trust Red Hood?" I asked him and he sighed.

"Yes you can." He said and jumped out of the window. I closed my window and locked it so that I won't be bothered again like I have been almost every single night. I got in my bed and closed my eyes. I woke up the next moring and went downstairs after I got ready for school. I walked into the kitchen and ate my pancakes. Tim and Damian were already sitting there eating their breakfast and Dick joined in later.