Who, what, when, where, why?

~Brea~

I woke up in a dessert with nobody around me, I quickly stood up and looked all around. "Mom!" I called, I looked down and saw that I was in my Kid Canary uniform.

"Dad?" I yelled, all I got in return was sand being blown in my face.

I sighed and started walking in what I think was north, how did I end up in a dessert with no memory of were I am or how I got there. That last thing I remember I was hanging out with Wally at home playing Video games.

It felt like I had been walking around forever, I looked up and saw the sun set high in the sky, I decided to lay down and cry. It seemed like the best option.

WAIT!

I stood up and let out a canary cry, but it was quiet. I'm not gonna get any where with this. I sighed and took a deep breath and that was when I saw it, a mountain. I started walking towards it, once I got up there I took a deep breath and let out one of the biggest canary cries I've ever done. Once I was outta breath I sat on the rock and laid there.

****

There was a sudden crash next to me and I looked up and saw a boy with black hair and blue eyes. I knew by what he was wearing he wasn't superman, "Who are you?" I asked as I shuffled away.

He screamed in return.

I screamed back.

He got up jumped away, I turned around a decided to follow him. But as I was following him I saw another boy, one with dark skin and blonde hair. I ran over by him and saw that he had gills. "Oh no, that's not good." I mumbled as I lifted his head.

"Excuse me, are you conscious?" I asked shaking him slightly. His breath was swallow and he was speaking in Atlantean.

(I did actual research about the Atlantan in DC and it said it was deprived from Ancient Greek so I used Greek in the google translate.)

"Boreíte na me katalávete?" I asked. (Can you understand me?)

More incoherent mumbles, I sighed and looked around trying to think of something, I was patting my suit when I felt a small package. I pulled it out and saw a caprisun. Don't ask me why, Wally is my best friend. How it ended up in my super suit I don't know. But I hoped that it would help. I put the straw in the hole and leaned the man up against a rock and put the straw up to his mouth.

"Píno."I told him, he started to drink. (Drink up.)

He opened his eyes and smiled.

"Poios eísai? Ópou eínai Tula? Atlandia ?" He asked. Who are you? Where is Tula, Atlantis?

"O fílos sou eínai stin epifáneia." I told him as he eyes widened. (My friend you are on the surface.)

"Must I speak the language?" He asked.

"It would be helpful, my Atlantean is rusty." I smiled softly. "Mind telling me your name?" I asked.

"Kaldur'amh, but you may call me Kaldur. What is your name?" He asked.

"Brea." I smiled, he took the juice box and folded it up slipping it into his pocket.

"Protecting the environment." He shrugged, I laughed and helped him up.

"Do you think you have enough juice to go a little ways?" I asked, he nodded.

"What are we waiting for then Kaldur?" I smiled gently taking his hand and walking with him in tow.

|a little bit later|

Kaldur passed out again, I walked away in search of some water. I hope his gonna be okay. "Brea!" I turned around and saw a green girl, Robin, a girl with a green arrow on her chest, and the boy from earlier and...

"WALLY!" I yelled as I ran up to him hugging him.

"Brea, little bee are you okay?" He asked looking for any scratches.

"I'm fine, I mean my throat hurts from the wickedly loud canary cry I did. Plus I don't have a juice box." I sighed.

"You don't have food on you?" Wally asked in disbelief.

"I did, I gave it to Kaldur. Kaldur! I've gotta get to him!" I yelled running back to where he was. Everyone following me.

"Kaldur, eínai kalá!" I yelled. (Are you okay!)

"Since when do you know Atlantean?!" Wally asked.

"Not important, do any of you have somewhere I can take him?" I asked.

"Hello Megan!" The green haired girl said. "There memories!"

Suddenly the last six months went flashing by, I fell on my butt and rubbed my head. "Wow, hello everyone." I smiled and laughed.

Kaldur groaned beside me, "To the bio ship!" I yelled as we did.

|Time skip|

"We're glad you're all safe." Batman told us. I smiled as I looked at Wally he winked at me.

"Baby bird!" Mom yelled, my cheeks heated up.

"You happen to be the daughter of black canary and you have to get bird nicknames." I sighed, Mom hugged me bone crushingly. Dad came in a hugged both of us.

"I'm glad your safe." Dad mumbled.

"I'm glad I'm safe too." I smiled, that caused mom and dad to laugh.

Batman called for the Justice Leaguers to have a quick debrief on if we should be sent out again.  So we all sat around talking. "Brea can I talk to you?" Wally asked, I nodded.

"Yeah of course Wally." I got up and walked over to him.

"So today made me realize something today, and I guess we'll I-"

"Brea were going out with Barry and Iris come on!" My yelled. I turned to Wally.

"Think it can wait?" I asked, Wally smiled and nodded grabbing my hand super speeding to everyone.

"Ready." I smiled.

"Ready." Wally sighed, Iris looked down at our hands and smiled. I slid my hand out and elbowed him.

There was no way I was ever going to tell him that I like him more then a friend, he was probably gonna tell me how he loved Artemis. I can't take that. Not yet.

"You okay Brea?" Barry asked, I nodded.

"Yeah of course!" I smiled and walked out to there cars.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
A/N: Hey! So here you guys go, I don't think this is the best but, at the end I like it. Plus I didn't mention it in the actual chapter but since they had to piece back there memories that means everyone knows he loves her. So...yeah! I'm really excited to write the next one!~Briz❤️