Chapter 12

I was awakened by lips attacking me. I opened my eyes and saw Taehyung planking over me, kissing my face.

"Yah!" I said, swatting him away.

"Good morning." he smiled.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at the time. It was only 9 in the morning. I sighed and looked at the ceiling, last nights memories coming back to me. My parents told me that they did care for me and that they were worried, that's why they came back to visit. I didn't believe that somehow. I snuggled up to Taehyung and he put his arm under my shoulders, bringing me into a warm embrace.

"Yah, don't think about it too much." he whispered, kissing my head.

I nodded and looked up at his cute face.

"Thank you for being so nice to me." I smiled, poking his nose.

"What are we going to do today?" he asked.

"Mm... Let's go shopping!" I smiled.

"Shopping? How much clothes do you need? You already take up more than half off of the closet!" he said.

"We should get more matching clothes. We should match with Taeguk too." I said, rolling out of his hug.

I got up and started to get ready. I slipped on a baggy tank top and skinny jeans. I put on my glasses and tied my hair in a French braid. By the time I finished getting ready, Taehyung was still in bed. I jumped on top of him and started attacking with kisses. He groaned and rolled over.

"Let's go Tae!" I said.

He kept rolling over until he fell off the bed. He helped in pain and sat up. I giggled and crawled over to where he was and helped him up. He opened his eyes and gave me a 'I'm too tired to go' look.

"Come on Tae. You only have two more days left with me and Taeguk." I said.

He leaned forwards, making me lean backwards. It took so much core strength to stay leaning back without falling back onto the bed. Tae pinned me on the bed and crawled on top of me. His body squished mine as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

"Yahhh... Taehyung." I groaned.

"Mm?" he mumbled.

"I can't really b-breathe." I wheezed.

He lazily rolled over and his forearm on his forehead. I got up and slapped his cheeks.

"Get up! Get up!" I said.

He opened his eyes and sat up. He swung his legs off the bed and lazily walked to the bathroom. I chose his clothes for him and set them on the bed. I walked into Taeguk's room and saw her hands on the top edge of her crib. Her little head was right above them. I ran to her crib and saw her balancing on her two feet.

"Taeguk!" I smiled, picking her up.

"What? What's going on?" Taehyung frantically said, running into the room, slipping the shirt over his head.

"Taeguk was standing up. I think she's really close to walking on her own!" I smiled.

Taehyung walked up to us and smiled, pinching Taeguk's cheeks. She smiled and turned her head.

"Appa." she said fluently.

Taehyung smiled his famous box smile and did a little happy dance. I got Taeguk dressed and Taehyung finished getting ready.

"Ready to go Hyejin?" he asked.

"Yup!" I smiled, walking out of Taeguk's room with her in my arms.

He smiled and kissed on my cheek and we walked downstairs to the garage. We opened the garage door and my parents were standing there. I sighed and ignored them, opening the car door and strapping Taeguk into her car seat.

"Hyejin, we're here to apologize." my dad said.

"I don't need your apology. Please leave." I said.

"Hyejin, maybe you should listen." Tae suggested.

I stopped and thought about it for a little bit. They were my parents after all. I sighed and looked at them.

"Hyejin, it's our fault for leaving you and not spending time with you. We were too busy making money and now that we're older, we are facing the consequences. We feel empty, as if something is missing. Hyejin, you're missing from our family life. We want you back. And we're very sorry." my mom explained.

I stopped and thought. Were they actually apologizing from their heart? I've heard them apologize a million times before but they were never serious about it. I looked at their faces and they seemed really serious about it. The more I thought about it, the more years would well up in my eyes. Finally, the first tear had made its way to my shoe.

I walked up to them and gave them a big hug.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish." I whispered in their ears.

They immediately hugged me back and smiled. My dad stroked my cheek and gave me a warm-hearted smile. I looked at my mom and she looked me up and down.

"As a mother, you shouldn't be wearing these things." she said.

"Yah! She can wear whatever she wants as long as it is presentable in front of her daughter." my dad said.

I smiled and hugged them again. Taehyung cleared his throat and and looked around innocently.

"Let's go." I smiled, walking back to the car.

"We'll catch you guys later!" my dad waved.

We nodded and got into the car and drove off to the mall. When we got to the mall, it was really busy. We walked into different stores and bought things for Taeguk and we finally got a matching set of rings that I've always wanted. Taehyung seemed pretty happy when we bought it. I asked for a necklace chain so I could put it around my neck instead of wearing it on my finger. Taehyung did the same.

We continued walking around the mall until we were hungry and exhausted. We decided to go to the diner and have a quick dinner. Let's just say that I was really happy about today. Bonding with my parents was the best thing that happened, and I will make sure that the bond never breaks again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Another update! Hope you guys liked it! Please check out my other fan fic if you would like! I would love to hear your feedback on it! Thank you so much!

--A