29. You are stuck together (CALM)

A/N- I don't mean literally but like in close proximity. Then again that would be hilarious!

Calum:
It was a long drive back to the house and things hadn't been going well so far. The two of you had spent all day visiting your family at the beach and now it you had to endure the four hour drive back. As much as you both loved your relatives they had gotten on your last nerves leaving two very irritable people.

Currently you were fighting over the radio station. Calum wanted to listen to sports talk and you wanted to listen to music. Every time one of you changed it the other would switch it back creating a never ending loop of random syllables pouring from the speakers. Up to this point neither of you had said anything but it was getting ridiculous and you couldn't stand it anymore.

"Stop it." You snapped smashing the button back.

"No." He frowned again changing the station.

"Seriously. Calum, stop it." You gritted out turning to face him.

"No my car my radio." He countered ignoring you whining.

"You don't need to listen to music and drive." You argued hitting the button even harder than before breaking the stereo.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID NOW WE CAN'T LISTEN TO ANYTHING!" Calum screamed turning bright red in pure rage.

"IF YOU DIDN'T KEEP CHANGING IT THIS WOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM." You yelled back not backing down.

"Y/N." Calum growled out lowly clearly not appreciating the sass. You didn't respond, just huffed and turned away looking out the window.

The silent treatment worked well for about half an hour. You both calmed down and returned to your mildly irritated states when the silence had to break. You had drank several glasses of water since it was so hot outside and now you had to go. Unable to hold it any longer you turned to your brother.

"Calum we need to stop." You whined.

"What? No. We need to get home." He rolled his eyes completely ignoring the problem at hand.

"I don't think you understand. We NEED to stop." You began to fidget in your seat bouncing your leg up and down to distract yourself.

"Hold it." Calum responded turning to examine your state.

"Fine. Be that way." You decided to take matters into your own hands and unbuckle your seat belt.

"What are you doing?" Calum's eyes widened as you shimmied between the front seats and into the back, going through the beach bags.

"What do you think?" You mocked him ignoring the question. Calum was quiet watching you in the mirror as you finally pulled out something useable, the container you had used to pack sandwiches for lunch.

"NO NO NO! YOU JUST BROKE MY RADIO YOU DON'T NEED TO PEE EVERYWHERE TOO!" Calum's eyes widened in realization and you sent him a mock sympathy glare before lowering yourself down behind his seat for some privacy.

Calum kept on yelling and screaming at you to stop but there was no stopping that train once it had started. You finished and put the lid on the container standing up and climbing back into your seat.