Chapter 15

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT AN: Hi hi ok so there will be a bit of mature content here. It is not detailed but physical abuse will be mentioned so I put a warning. It is not detailed and shows y/n's background so I think it'll be ok to read but that's totally up to you, enjoy.

I woke up to a pair of lips on my forehead,  "Mr.Agreste rang this morning and said he needed to see me. I'm heading for a few hours I guess he didn't say how long it would take, remember your friends will be here at 7 you have an hour to get ready." Mum said softly. I lifted my head and grumbled in response and she chuckled. "I left 20 dollars worth of  euros on the counter be careful love you my baby, see you later."

Mmmhmma

Sleeeeep

I laid my head back down to rest and felt myself slipping back into dreamland.

*WARNING THIS IS WHERE MATURE CONTENT BEGINS IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THE MENTIONING OF PHYSICAL ABUSE STOP HERE*
"J-John no please stop! Stop John stop it let me go!" Mum cried wincing as he yanked a fistful of her hair forcing her to look at him.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT STUPID BITCH SHUT UP!" He screamed.

I whimpered, tears spilling uncontrollably down my face, my body shook in rage and fear.

I need to stop this oh my god no

No no no no, mum!

He slapped her hard and fast across the face. She fell to the floor sobbing in a little ball on the floor. He grabbed her by the hair again and begun swearing at her profusely she trembled and looked at him with a pleading look.

She looked up at me, she saw me cowering behind the rail with a terrified expression.

'Leave' pleaded her eyes but I couldn't move I was paralyzed with fear. John punched her in the stomach causing her to crumble to the floor.

*OK MY LITTLE MARSHMALLOWS YOU MAY RESUME READING*

He spat at her and that's when I knew he was done with her. I willed my legs to move as I scrambled back to my bed praying he didn't see not hear me. I locked myself in my bathroom sobbing in the corner.

I scolded myself for not intervening, for just leaving her there.

I couldn't bring myself to call 911 (999)
Should I? What if he hurts her again? What if they don't believe me? What if he finds out and hurts me too?

I continued to sob on the cold floor of my bathroom pulling at my hair.

I gasped and immediately sat up. I looked around wide eyed, surrounding my bed were Alya, Nino, Nathanaël, Marinette, and Adrian.

Oh f*ck

No!

Tears were running down my face as I panted, my heart thumping fast, no one moved.

Adrian was the first to react, he tried to catch me as I made my escape to my bathroom and soon the others followed.

"Y/n stop!"

"Oh my god"

"Y/n what happened?!"

"Y/n please!"

I fought to close the door I pushed with all my might but they were stronger. Adrian slipped in and locked the door swiftly.

Heavy pounding on the door began, everyone screamed my name and telling me to open the door.