Chapter 23- Caress Part 2

Note: readers. Tell me if I should change Brandon's title to Brandon the 15th or not. Technically he is the 15th Brandon of the Starks...which may sound strange since it is an odd number lol let me know guys!

Robb and Talisa pep talked me and got my heart pumping. I felt ready. Nervous but I could just walk and be fine. Meera came back. With Jojen. "Hello y/n." He smirked. "Bran is freaking out." He laughs. "I told him NOT to..ugh." I smile. "Well he's worried anyway." "How is this going to work anyway? Will Hodor hold him up or..?" "Well yes. And bran is very embarrassed about that." "He always is held up on a normal day this is no different." "He wants to hold himself up. With a bar of a some sort. That doesn't need his legs to keep him up." "If that can be provided sure but otherwise it's fine he needn't worry and you tell him I said so!" He nodded and gave me a quick hug, much to my surprise, before rushing back to Bran." "we should be leaving soon. Are you ready?" I feel a lump in my throat and nod. She presses a veil to my head and pulls the veil over. I am given a bouquet of blue winter roses. "Everything has these roses. Compliments of your betrothed." Meera jokes. I blush. He isn't one to forget. "Welcome welcome. She's right in that room there." My parents walk in. I hug them, feeling a bit foreign around them for some reason. I missed them sure, but I am much more comfortable here. "You're marrying the cripple y/n?" Wow. The first thing my dad had to say. "You took my advice literally Eh? Good for you girl." He hugs me. After small conversation with my parents, they tell me they're only staying for the day and reception. They're leaving by the night. I wonder why but don't question it further. Maybe they don't want to want to be here. Once they leave the room, Ned Stark comes in to wish me well and Rickon follows closely behind. Rickon is the first to speak. "Y/n! Y/n!!" He runs up to me looking very worried. "Y/n! Old nan says girls with greyscale's hearts turn to stone! They can't love anyone!!!" Talisa laughs and I smile at him. "Rickon, Shireen stopped her greyscale. Her heart isn't stone. Why worry about love? You're so young." "You worry about it!" "Yeah alright Rickon." He sighs. "I heard wildlings were coming to your wedding." "What?? Where did you hear such? The Night's Watch wouldnt allow them on our side of the wall. That's crazy talk." "I heard it so! Ask anyone! They said that the watch let them in to keep them safe from the white walkers!" "You needn't worry about white walkers Rickon." His father places a hand on his excited son's shoulder. He looked very troubled and he stared at me intensely. "She's leaving tomorrow." "It's alright. She'll be back." "She won't play with me like before what's wrong with me?" "Nothing's wrong with you. She's young." "So?" "Rickon." I laugh. Robb asks his youngest brother why he believes what Old Nan tells him. Rickon babbles on about it and I turn to face the mirror, again checking my reflection. "And you'll be my sister and we can have adventures just like I do with Osha!" I turn back to Rickon. "We'll have plenty I'm sure Rickon." I smile at him and Osha walks in. "Is he troublin you?" I shake my head no. She bows to Lord Stark and ruffles Rickon's hair. "Come on little lord." She guides him out and he starts babbling to her about something.
"It's time. Are you just about ready?" "Yes." I feel my heart beat faster. Jon Snow knocks on the door. "Lady Stark, -COME IN!-I requested Jon to walk me. Is this alright?" She doesn't look pleased but nods. "It is your wedding dear." She smiles warmly and leaves along with the other girls. I hook my arm with Jon's and let him guide me. He was being quiet, but kind. He walked at my pace, as I was shorter than him and had shorter legs; shorter strides. He whispers to me some encouragement and we exit the castle. We make our way to the Godswood. There, the first thing I see is a path of fire lanterns and blue roses. Just as they said. I see townsfolk around the back, respectfully awaiting their prince's marriage. Meera is holding Blizzard and standing next to a tall Jojen. Arya stood awkwardly in her dress next to Meera with Nymeria. Next to Arya was Sansa and lady, both looking very elegant. Lady was wearing blue roses around her shoulders like a wreath. Talisa stood next to her smiling kindly and holding Robb's hand who was watching with a smile. Catelyn and Eddard seemed very happy by this marriage, looking back and forth between me and someone awaiting. Ghost and Greywind trot by. Ghost stops on the other side of me and Greywind sits at Robb's feet. A handmaiden hands me the icy bouquet and I pause. Maester Luwin and Hodor stand at the end closer to the end of the aisle. On the other side across from them are Ser Rodrick, Osha, and Rickon. Rickon held on tightly to Shaggydog and watched me curiously. Shireen was at the far end away from him. And he was near my parents. My father looked displeased. He always did with me. He's been kinder these past few years. But even as a young child, Jon was always the most family I ever had. I begin walking with Jon, taking in the faces of loyal townsfolk of Winterfell and the Winterstown. I finally avert my gaze from the crowd and stare at my destination. Bran was clad in his laced up tunic and gorget. This is covered some by his cloak to keep him warm. As I near him I see his cut hair, and I take a closer look than I did earlier. It's like it was when he served as Lord. Just barely brushing his shoulders, and straighter rather than curly and long. It brought back memories and I blushed. I took in his attractive features and for the first time, notice his useless legs. His feet weren't touching the ground firmly planted, they were sort of limply there. Bran was managing to hold himself up like he wished with steel bars conveniently placed for him. His lips were slightly parted and he gazed at me and my clothing. As I reached him at the heart tree, a handmaiden to the side grabbed my bouquet. I stood in front of Bran who appeared slightly taller than i. His beautiful brown eyes stared into mine intently. I then realized how young we really were. He smiles a bit. His stare into my eyes holds some sort of emotion shows that I cannot identify, but it makes me feel good inside. "Who comes?" He says softly, watching me with an expression I could only classify as love. "Who comes before the Gods?" Jon replies. "y/n of house h/n comes here to be wed. A woman, grown and flowered, trueborn and noble, she comes to beg the blessings of the Gods. Who comes to claim her?" Bran stares only at me. "Me, Brandon Stark of House Stark, prince of Winterfell. I claim her. Who gives her?" "Jon Snow of House Stark, close friend to Y/n h/n." Jon faces me. "My lady y/n, will you take this man?"
I can't help but let the smile creep on my face. "I take this man." Bran inches his hands forward closer to me and blushes, unsure of what he could do. I smile and step closer, laying my hands on his. Robb comes up next to Jon, and they lift him down to "kneel" somewhat, in prayer in front of the Heart Tree. We hold hands as I kneel with him. We both bow our heads and pray. After a few moments, Jon and Robb help him up and i rise with him, my hand on his which resume to the steel bar. He brings his thumb up over mine. He smiles and jon alone holds him up and robb hands him a Stark cloak. Bran removed my white one and replaces it with a heavier gray one, that i immediately notice it is much warmer. I am close enough that he does not struggle. They let him "stand" on his own, and back off, giving him space. His cheeks remain pink and he smiles at me. Everyone smiles and respectfully departs. After departed, Hodor picks him up. It is only Summer, hodor, and me and Bran left. I hold his hand and walk with him back to the castle. He stops me after a few paces and as his father did for his wife, gives me a large beautiful ring. With no one around to disturb us, he places it on my finger and I kiss him once, and let it drag on for a blissful moment as a thank you. I wonder if the love I feel as as evident in my eyes as it is in Bran's. Once we make it back to the castle, we enter the hall and the entire population of people inside cheer for us. We both smile and laugh a bit. Hodor sets Bran down on a throne of a sort and me next to him in my own. Summer lies at Bran's feet. Now the commotion begins. Lovely music begins to play from the small orchestra in the back. The first to approach me are Lord and Lady Stark. My parents never approach me. Cat hugs me gently and congratulates us both. She hugs her son and holds his hand. She smiles and steps back. Eddard hugs me as well and his son. He welcomed me into the family as y/n Stark. The entire family of the Starks come to see us and then our close friends. Osha comes up with Rickon, who seemed very happy about the marriage. Family and close friends sit along the sides and Rodrick comes up to us. He jokingly fills our goblets with an expensive looking wine. Bran glares at him sarcastically and he looks back amused. "Ey bran." He whispers. "Don't fuck her too hard." And he leaves with a bellowing laugh. I groan hoping he doesn't get too drunk. He's bad enough sober! He turns around and bows respectfully before leaving us entirely and still laughing. I look over to Lord Stark who is shaking his head and watching his loyal friend. Ser Rodrick loved Bran anyways no matter how much he tormented him about his marriage to me. I notice Bran's blush come back after that. The banquet of food is everything you could imagine and more. There weren't just a colossal variety of meats, but there were also pies, casseroles, vegetables and even fruits. The food was delicious and I tried not to overstuff from it all. I felt tingly inside when I talked to Bran, for we talked the entire night. He held his arm rests and lifted his body by his arms, attempting to shift more to face me. His hands then extended to mine and he smiled holding them. "I wish I could dance with you." He sighs and smiles. "You're absolutely beautiful. I don't deserve you in the slightest my lady." I shift to face him and we talk until our heads are practically pressed together from closeness. We don't notice the others watching us and teasing, awing and giggling. The only dessert we had was the cake. Along with it came a platter of icing. Chocolate icing in the shapes of roses. "Lord and lady! How does it feel to be called Lady Stark now y/n?" Jon and Robb smirked at us. We talked briefly with them. Before they left, they lent in to Bran and whispered something, no doubt like Rodrick, seeing as his face was brighter than blood itself. "I shall kill them all. The way they..it's unbearable y/n. I can't take them." "They're your older brothers. They're bound to torment you for eternity love." He smiles at me. "So be it. They shall pay the price one day."